No products in the cart.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Watch out for Crocs in Kakadu, as we travel around the incredible Top End, Northern Territory.
- Cool off in the swimming holes and waterfalls, discovering the wonderful Litchfield National Park
- See some of the most iconic and special sites in Australia Uluru, Kata Tjuta & Kings Canyon.
- Visit one of Australia’s most ‘quirky’ towns, in Coober Pedy.
- Experience the stunning scenes of Ikara Flinders Ranges and National Park.
- Head to Kangaroo Island, South Australia’s best kept secret!
- Enjoy some of the world’s best wine in the Barossa Valley
- 2L Refillable water bottle
- Wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Swimwear, towel & toiletries
- Comfortable sturdy hiking shoes (tread closed-toe shoes)
- All-weather clothing (it can get to below zero degrees at night-time in the Red Centre & outback during the winter months)
- 15kg soft bag & small day pack
- Tropical strength insect repellent
- Mosquito or fly net (summer months)
- Flashlight, headlamp or torch, and camera
- Money for snack and meals
- Bring your own sleeping bag (or hire one) & pillow
- Recharge power bank (limited access to power to charge phone or cameras
- 9 nights multi-share hostel accommodation – 3 nights Darwin, 2 nights Alice Springs, 1 night Coober Pedy (in an underground bunkhouse), 3 nights Adelaide
- 2 nights permanent safari style tented camping with shower and toilet facilities (including Top & fitted sheets, mattress and pillow & case provided
- 8 nights swag camping with shared bathroom facilities – hot showers and flushing toilets
- Coach travel between Darwin and Alice Springs (overnight)
- Three day fully guided camping tour of Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks including a wildlife cruise
- Transfer from Alice Springs to Yulara
- Eight day fully guided Adventure tour from Uluru to Adelaide (6 nights swag camping, 1 night underground bunkhouse) including all activities and experiences such as the Karrke Aboriginal Cultural Experience
- Three day guided camping tour of Kangaroo Island including transfers and local wildlife activities
- Full day guided tour including wine tasting in the Barossa Valley
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary – dietary requirements and allergies catered for with prior notification.
- All National Park entry and camping fees