No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Here’s the deal, this 5-day Uluru camping tour is tops – you’ve got the freedom to explore, discover hidden gems, and immerse yourself in the real Outback. It’s simply the ultimate Outback experience!
5 Day Red Centre Camping Tour (Alice Springs to Alice Springs)
- Trip Styles: Budget
Sale now on 5% Off. Now only $1420
Embark on a remarkable 5-day Uluru camping tour that promises an adventure like no other. Departing from Alice Springs or Yulara, this small group expedition empowers you with the freedom to explore the Outback at your own pace, without the constraints of a fixed itinerary.
Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of the Red Centre’s renowned attractions, including Uluru/Kata Tjuta, Kings Canyon, and the majestic West MacDonnell Ranges. But what sets this journey apart is the opportunity to uncover hidden gems like Trephina Gorge, Owen Springs, Ruby Gap, and the East MacDonnell Ranges.
Witnessing the ethereal Uluru sunset is an experience of a lifetime. Capture this magical moment with your camera, as the Outback sky is painted in breathtaking hues. Spend two days exploring the remarkable MacDonnell Ranges, both East and West, where you’ll encounter natural wonders like Ormiston Gorge, Ellery Creek, Simpsons Gap, and the otherworldly Rainbow Valley. With a flexible itinerary and the guidance of a knowledgeable local leader, you’re free to shape your Red Centre adventure.
Gain deep insights into the local culture, history, and connection to the land with the help of First Nations guides. Discover ancient rock paintings near the Mutitjulu Waterhole by Uluru and delve into the Arrernte people’s captivating caterpillar dreamtime story at Emily Gap. Marvel at the extraordinary formations of Kata Tjuta, believed to be around 500 million years old. Spend your evenings camping in the heart of the Outback, immersing yourself in the rugged beauty of Australia’s interior.
Our comprehensive Uluru tour package includes delicious meals, comfortable accommodation (permanent tented camp and bush camp), access to Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park, a visit to the Uluru Cultural Centre, and a culturally enriching experience with Maruku Arts.
Get ready to craft unforgettable memories on a 5-day adventure through the soul-stirring landscapes of the Red Centre, where every day is a new opportunity to discover and explore
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Outback Camping Adventure (Alice Springs to Alice Springs)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($1,420)
Add to Package ($2,145)
Total Price: $1,420Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
- Witness mesmerizing Uluru sunsets – a once-in-a-lifetime sight
- Explore MacDonnell Ranges, from Ormiston Gorge to Rainbow Valley.
- Flexibility to shape your adventure with a local guide.
- Cultural insights from First Nations guides at iconic sites.
- Camp under the Outback stars for a true wilderness experience.
- A mixture of lightweight clothing and layers.
- Long shirts and pants are useful to protect against the harsh Australian sun.
- Clothes should be easy to wash and dry.
- Comfortable closed-in shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Water bottle at least a 1.5litre capacity
- Headlamp or torch is recommended for around your accommodation at night
- Beach/swimming towel.
- This trip requires a sleeping bag – can be purchased for AUD$75.00 or supply your own
- Whilst we aim to be back in Alice Springs around 6pm, due to the distances covered onward flights from Alice Springs must be booked for the day after the tour.
- Itineraries are updated regularly throughout the year to reflect the current situation in each destination. Contributing factors such as, weather, local conditions, transport schedules, public holidays, or other factors may lead to the order and timing of included activities to vary, this will ensure the best possible experience for all travellers.
- Tour is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
- Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to one day pack and one soft overnight bag/backpack, with a maximum of 15kg.
- Travel Insurance and flexible flight tickets are highly recommended.
- 5% Off sale rates are applicable for new bookings only confirmed between 1 NOV 2023- 31 DEC 2023 for travel anytime. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.