No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Experience a lifetime of memories in Australia’s heart. Uncover the beauty of Australia’s Outback with our Adelaide to Uluru tour. Explore surreal landscapes, connect with Indigenous culture, watch the sunset over Uluru & stargaze.
8 Day Adelaide to Uluru Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
NEW TOUR- STARTS APRIL 2023
Embark on a journey of discovery with us on our Adelaide to Uluru tour.
Uncover the timeless beauty of the Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park. Venture into the wilderness on an off-road adventure, exploring the surreal lunar landscapes of the famous Oodnadatta Track. Spend a night in a cozy dugout beneath the Earth’s surface in Coober Pedy and immerse yourself in nature with inspiring and rewarding hikes. Be enchanted by spiritual sites like Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon, connect with the local Indigenous culture, and experience a magical sunset over Uluru.
Lie back in your swag and gaze at the billions of stars in the Milky Way. Plus, make a difference by participating in meaningful conservation work.
Join us for a camping adventure, where participation is key! Help with meals and camp setup, and experience the great outdoors. We’ll be camping at a mix of national parks and campgrounds with basic toilet and shower facilities. Sleep under the stars in a single swag, made from sturdy canvas with a built-in mattress. Simply bring a sleeping bag and pillow.
Connect with the heart of Australia on an Uluru to Adelaide tour. Explore the Red Centre on an 8-day camping adventure through the Outback. Discover the richness of Indigenous culture and the diversity of wilderness landscapes. Hike ancient gorges, visit Coober Pedy’s underground labyrinth, and witness the beauty of the Red Centre’s deserts, mountains, and sacred sites. Bond over magical sunsets and campfire tales with new friends.
Book now to experience the ultimate Australian Outback adventure!
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Adelaide to Uluru Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
8 Day Adelaide to Uluru Tour$1,995
Total Price: $2,318Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
- Unearth the ancient Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
- Head off-road and see surreal lunar landscapes on the iconic Oodnadatta Track
- Fall asleep in a dugout tucked beneath the Earth’s surface in Coober Pedy
- Connect with nature on inspiring and rewarding hikes
- Be mesmerised by spiritual sites like Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon
- Connect with Country during authentic Indigenous cultural experiences
- Watch a magical sunset over Uluru
- Stargaze from your swag under the billions of stars of the Milky Way
- Participate in some meaningful conservation work
- Weather conditions in the Australian outback can change quickly and dramatically. Our experienced guides will always put the safety of our passengers first and stay abreast of weather conditions.
- Itinerary changes may occur to ensure we provide the best possible experience. For example, in the hot summer months, from December to March, we may change the times of hikes to earlier in the day. Any itinerary changes will be communicated to the group in advance.
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements when you book. We offer plenty of variety and do our best to provide fresh products. Snacks, soft drinks and alcohol are not included.
- To get the most from this adventure, you need to enjoy the outdoors, hike, and be able to cope with extreme weather conditions.
- A moderate fitness level is required, and you need to be prepared for walks between 3-12 kilometres on some days. This may involve rough ground and perhaps getting wet
- For travel Uluru to Adelaide check out our 8 Day Uluru to Adelaide Tour
Where will I sleep on tour?
On the tour, you will sleep in a single swag, which is a traditional Australian bed roll made from sturdy canvas with a built-in mattress. You will need to bring your own sleeping bag and pillow to insert into the swag. If you prefer, you can upgrade to a deluxe double swag for $300, which features a high-density foam mattress and mesh windows for two. Camping will be at a mix of national parks and campgrounds with basic toilet and shower facilities. In case of rain, a shared 3-person dome tent option is available.
Upgrade to a deluxe double swag for $300 (limited availability). Features a high-density foam mattress and mesh windows for two. In case of rain, we have a shared 3-person dome tent option.
What happens if Oodnadatta Track is closed?
The Oodnadatta Track is an unsealed dirt road, and the conditions of the track depend heavily on the weather. If the road is deemed unsafe to drive on, or there is a possibility that sections of the road will close after we have commenced driving on the track, our Guide reserves the right to alter the itinerary and take a different route. If, for safety reasons, the decision is made not to travel on the track, the itinerary for day three will be changed as follows;
Port Augusta | Coober Pedy via Stuart Highway | Josephine’s Kangaroo Orphanage & Gallery | Coober Pedy township | Umoona Opal Mine & Museum | Overnight Coober Pedy.