No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Our 3 day tour from Alice Springs to Uluru, Kata Tjuta and King’s Canyon offers you a comfortable as well as adventurous experience.
3 Day Uluru, Kings Canyon and Kata Tjuta Tour
See Australia’s famous Red Centre icons Uluru, Kata Tjuta, and Kings Canyon from Alice Springs.
Join us on our 3 day Uluru tour from Alice Springs. This small group adventure encompasses the very best the Red Centre has to offer. Three days exploring three iconic locations (Uluru, Kings Canyon and Kata Tjuta) all wrapped up in one tour.
There is a very good reason why Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is UNESCO World Heritage-listed. The park was first added to the list in 1987 when the international community recognized its spectacular geological formations, rare plants and animals, and outstanding natural beauty. Your expert local guide will uncover some of the incredible secrets the Red Centre has to offer with guided commentary, stories, and hidden gems that really bring this place to life.
On tour you will hike and explore Watarrka National Park, home to Kings Canyon. Walk the iconic Kings Canyon Rim Walk (weather permitting) marveling at the famous locations, like Priscilla’s Crack (made famous by the classic Australian movie Priscilla Queen of the Desert), the weathered domes of ‘The Lost City, and the Garden of Eden.
We have a couple of different sleeping options available. This tour is one of our Uluru camping tours. If you are an adventurous traveler we have the traditional grassroots basic “swag” experience. This is sleeping under the stars in a canvas-covered bed roll.
We also offer comfort camping on this tour with our Twin Share Pop-Up Safari Tents.
3 day Uluru camping tour from Alice Springs is the ultimate ‘get away from it all experience in Australia’s outback.
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
3 Day Uluru Kata Tjuta Kings Canyon Tour - Bush Swag [from Ayers Rock]
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Kings Canyon Watarrka National Park
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park (Ayers Rock) lookout at Sunset
- Visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta cultural centre
- Sacred Rock Art Site
- Visit Mutitjulu Waterhole, Kuniya Piti, Kantju Gorge at Uluru
- Hike the Valley of the Winds or Walpa Gorge at Kata Tjuta
- 3L Refillable water bottle
- Wide brimmed hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Swimwear, beach towel & toiletries
- Comfortable sturdy hiking shoes (tread closed toe shoes)
- All-weather clothing (extreme conditions inc wind, heat, cold, day/night)
- 15kg soft bag & small day pack
- Tropical strength insect repellent
- Mosquito or fly net (summer months)
- Flashlight, headlamp or torch, and camera
- Money for snack and meals
- Bring your own sleeping bag & pillow (optional – if staying in a swag)
- Recharge power bank (limited access to power to charge phone or cameras)
- We will try to cater for most dietary needs and/or food allergies – passengers MUST notify the tour operator of any special dietary requirements, or medical conditions at the time of booking.
- A minimum moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Length of walks will be between 2km to 6km each day, often over steep rocky sections and in direct sunlight and high humidity. An approximate 9-11km walk is included in this tour. Embarking on walks will be at the guide’s discretion to ensure the safety of guests. Therefore, a medium/high level of fitness is required, and doctor’s certificate is required for people over 70 years (30-days prior to travel).
- Children aged between 8 to 17 years old, must be always accompanied by an adult or legal guardian and must stay in private twin rooms. Not suitable for infants or children 7 years and under.
- Limited storage space on our vehicle, baggage kept to 1 x 15kg travel bag, 1 x 5kg day bag.
- This tour is not suitable for mobility-impaired travelers, wheelchairs, walkers, or strollers.
- Itineraries may vary to adapt to seasonal changes and occasionally sites in the parks close or do not allow swimming. As safety is our top priority, we plan accordingly to ensure our guests have the most fun and best experience possible while on tour.
- Guests are asked to participate in the preparation of meals, clean up and vehicle unpack/loading, so everyone can relax together after a long day of touring. It’s also a great way to get to know and connect with your fellow travelers.
- Sleeping bags can be hired from us onboard for $40 AUD, this includes cleaning costs. You are more than welcome to bring your own.
- If you join the tour in Ayers Rock you will not have lunch on day 1.
- Tour linked for live booking on this tour page starts in Alice Springs and in our basic swag option. For travel on this tour from Ayers Rock/ Yulara contact us to get booked in or to book live click here: 3 day Uluru Tour from Ayers Rock Airport
- If you prefer the upgrade to the Permanent Safari tent contact us to get booked in.
Where will I sleep on tour?
For the more adventurous traveller, we have the traditional outback camping experience. Guests will enjoy sleeping under the stars in a canvas-covered bedroll, known as a “Australian Swag”. Please bring a sleeping bag for this option or you can rent one for $40 on tour.
If you’re after a little more comfort, you can book our “Twin Share” safari style. These are permanent Safari Tents with mattress and linen. Get in touch directly to book the safari tent upgrade.
How fit do I need to be?
The physical level is moderate to extreme. Guided bush walks of up to 9km in total. 2-4km per day.
Where can I start and end the tour?
This tour starts in Alice Springs. If starting in Alice Springs pick up is 6.30am and 7am.
You can start this tour in Ayers Rock/ Uluru or Alice Springs. Click here to live book your tour starting from Ayers Rock airport: 3 day Uluru Tour from Ayers Rock Airport
If starting in Uluru. You will be picked up from the airport in Ayers Rock/ Uluru around 13.30 pm. You will miss lunch on day 1 so please eat at the airport or your resort before joining the tour. If arriving at Ayers Rock airport after 1.50 pm you cannot join the tour on the same day.
You can finish your tour in Ayers Rock or Alice Springs. If you finish in Ayers Rock/ Uluru this will be at 4 pm. Ayers Rock Resort / Yulara (Our shuttle service to Ayers Rock is complimentary. Guests must book a night’s accommodation since this will not meet flights departing on day 3.)
The tour will end around 6 pm in Alice Springs.
The tour linked for live booking on this tour page is from Alice Springs. For travel on this tour from Uluru airport contact us to get booked in.