No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
On this 90 minute flight you will see the Pink Lake Western Australia in a unique way. Enjoy the stunning scenery and the unique color of the famous Pink Lake from a plane. An incredible and unique experience that will never fail to amaze.
Lake Hillier Scenic Flight
See the magnificently pink Lake Hillier, on Middle Island, flying via Cape Le Grand National Park including the turquoise water and bright white sands of Lucky Bay and the Recherche Archipelago
Always wanted to see the famous Pink Lake Western Australia? Then this scenic flight is perfect for you! Discover the amazing Lake and its unique pink colour from above, and enjoy the stunning scenery and views you will see from the plane. The amazing Lake Hillier scenic flight is definitely a tour you won’t forget.
Clear, turquoise waters contrasted by the whitest sand beaches in Australia, whales frolicking in the bay (July-October) topped off with a beautiful pink coloured lake on an Island in the Southern Ocean. This is what awaits you when you book a scenic flight to see Lake Hillier!! Take off from Esperance and fly over the breathtaking Western Australian coastline, before arriving at the stunning Pink Lake. Why is Lake Hillier pink? The vibrant pink hue of the lake is a result of a unique mix of algae and bacteria found in the water. This makes it a rare and truly unique experience. Don’t miss the chance to see this amazing sight, and make memories that will last a lifetime. Book your Pink Lake Western Australia tour today and witness the beauty of Esperance from above!
At the moment Lake Hillier isn’t pink so we have an alternative flight over the Pink Lakes and Le Grand.
Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of the Pink Lakes and the Le Grand region with our Pink Lakes | Le Grand Scenic Flight, starting from just $475 per person. Soar above the stunning landscapes of the Esperance Region during this 80-minute scenic flight, offering a unique perspective on Australia’s most beautiful coastline and distinctive lake systems.
The highlight of your journey is the Cape Le Grand National Park, where you’ll be left breathless by the sight of snow-white beaches and the crystal-clear turquoise waters. The Esperance Region is home to nearly 200 individual Pink Lakes, creating a mesmerizing kaleidoscope of colors. While some, like Lake Spencer and Lake Hillier, are more famous, others, such as the Pink and Rainbow Lakes, form a captivating cluster of over two dozen lakes.
These Pink Lakes exhibit varying numbers and vibrancy throughout the year, with the prime viewing season between April and January. Although you can catch a glimpse of the pink lakes year-round, the quantity may vary. To ensure an optimal experience, we may adjust the flight route seasonally, guaranteeing that you witness the Pink Lakes phenomenon every time.
Our scenic flights offer exclusive access to these stunning lakes, situated on private property and unreachable by land. Prepare to be captivated as you explore this unique natural wonder from the air.
En route, enjoy breathtaking views of:
- Esperance town and the new Jetty
- Woody Island
- Cape Le Grand National Park
- Frenchman Peak
- Lucky Bay
- Duke of Orleans Bay
- Wharton Beach
- A selection of the Pinkest and most Colourful Lakes in the area (lakes visited will vary depending on the time of year and lake conditions and may include Lake Warden, Lake Hillier, Pink and Rainbow Lakes, Lake Spencer, and various unnamed lakes)
- Migrating Whales (June-October)
Don’t miss the opportunity to embark on a journey that unveils the hidden treasures of the Pink Lakes and Le Grand region.
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Pink Lakes | Le Grand
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Important Booking Info
- See world renowned Pink Lake Hillier from the air
- Fly over Esperance Bay past Frenchman’s Peak and over the Cape Le Grand National Park
- See 300km of Australia’s most beautiful coastline, topped off with the uniquely pink colored Lake Hillier
- Take off from Esperance aboard a modern aircraft with a window seat for every passenger
- Be amazed by Lucky Bay’s whitest sand in Australia contrasted by the clear turquoise waters
- See every reef, sandbar, shark, and even Whales between July and October
- Discover Middle Island’s unique Pink Lake Hillier
- Return to Esperance Airport via more spectacular scenery and stunning coastal vistas
Essential things to pack
Important Booking Info
- Child rate applies to children aged under 15 years of age
- Infant rate applies to children aged under 2 years of age that can sit on an adult’s lap in the aircraft.
- Clients weight is required at the time of booking.
- Please note the pink colour of Lake Hillier is a natural phenomenon, and as such cannot be guaranteed to be pink at certain times of the year. During times that Lake Hillier is discolored, this flight will include Twilight Bay, West Beach, Blue Haven and the seasonally pink Lake Warden
How long is the flight?
From Middle Island and Lake Hillier, you will return to Esperance Airport via more spectacular scenery and stunning coastal vistas. The flight lasts approximately 80 minutes dependant on aircraft flown.
Is Pink Lake always pink?
Please note the pink colour of Lake Hillier is a natural phenomenon, and as such cannot be guaranteed to be pink at certain times of the year.
During times that Lake Hillier is discolored, this flight will be extended to additionally include Twilight Bay, West Beach, Blue Haven and the seasonally pink Lake Warden