No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Our popular tour is perfect for a long weekend from Perth, just a 4 day adventure to see the best of Western Australia. Our Perth to Monkey Mia tour also makes it easy for you, the travellers, as we are including accommodation, meals, entry fees and so much more into the great value price of this Monkey Mia tour.
4 Day Perth To Monkey Mia Return Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Visit some of Western Australia’s most famous icons without having to venture too far from the capital of Perth. This four-day adventure takes in the striking Pinnacles, the beautiful Kalbarri National Park, the ancient Stromatolite rock formations and the friendly dolphin locals of Monkey Mia giving you a great taste of the wonderful west.
This Perth to Monkey Mia tour visits the best of WA in just 4 days! See some of Australia’s iconic wildlife with hopping Kangaroos as soon as you leave Perth and head into the outback of Western Australia, Emus and giant Pelicans in the Shark Bay region, plus those friendly Dolphins at Monkey Mia.
The best way to travel Perth to Monkey Mia is on tour with us. Perfect way to see the west coast if you are short on time.
Discover for yourself what makes this part of Australia so special by joining our Coastal Loop tour from Perth to Monkey Mia. We head to the World Heritage-listed gateways of Kalbarri and Shark Bay, with accessible wildlife such as dolphins playing in the surf at Monkey Mia and eye-opening rock formations, you’ll be blown away by what we’ve managed to fit into this trip.
Breakfast is included on this tour along with some unique Australian accommodations. Our groups are kept small so you can get to know your tour mates and learn plenty from our informative and dedicated guides.
Join our Perth to Monkey Mia tour for a great West Coast adventure.
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
'Coastal Loop' Perth to Monkey Mia Return (Double/Twin Share)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($1,475)
Add to Package ($1,395)
Total Price: $2,870Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Experience Monkey Mia’s beautiful beaches and wild resident dolphins
- Wander through the ancient rock formations of the Pinnacles desert in Nambung National Park
- Stunning hikes/walks with an abundance of wildlife, sea turtles, dugongs, emus and more.
- Uncover the natural wonders of Kalbarri National Park Which includes The Skywalk, Nature’s Window, and Hawkes head lookout.
- Visit the extraordinary and unique pink lake near the coast of the Indian Ocean
- Take a stroll along Shell Beach made from millions of tiny cockle shells
- Stop in at the stunning HMAS Sydney War memorial and enjoy the view of Geraldton
- Lunch in the beautiful seaside town of Cervantes at the Famous Lobster Shack
Essential things to pack
- 2L Refillable water bottle
- Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Beach towel & toiletries
- Bathers or swimwear
- All-weather clothing (extreme conditions day/night)
- Comfortable walking shoes, closed shoes
- Overnight bag & small day pack
- Flashlight, headlamp or torch
- Insect repellent & camera
- Money for snack and meals
● A sense of adventure!
- Flip flops/thongs
Important Booking Info
- This tour requires a certain level of participation from guests this will include assisting with the preparation of meals and cleaning afterward.
- We actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- If you have longer to travel the west coast we would recommend visiting the Ningaloo Reef on our 7 day Perth to Exmouth return tour.
- Double/Twin Room – Adult / Child (private ensuite) $1,475pp or Single Private Room – Adult 18+ (private ensuite) $2195pp
Is this tour family friendly?
Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children aged between 6 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack plus a daypack.
What time does the tour start?
Our central meeting point is 7:25am Criterion Hotel, 560 Hay Street, Perth. However, there are alternative Perth pick up points which can be requested before departure which may be more convenient for you.
** Please arrive 5-10 mins prior to your nominated pickup location, so as not to delay or miss your tour.
What time does the tour end?
Return time to Perth is 6:30pm on Day 4.
What is the standard of accommodation?
Resort Style and Motel Style Private Ensuite rooms. Towel & linen supplied, fridge, tv, wifi, lockers, fan, communal kitchen