No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Perth to Exmouth tour 7 days of incredible experiences along the West Coast of Australia. Discover amazing coastlines, native wildlife, and snorkelling.
8 Day Perth to Exmouth Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $1140
Ready to discover beautiful beaches, amazing cliffs, awesome gorges, native wildlife, endless skies, a billion stars, crystal-clear waters, coral reefs? Your next adventure is waiting for you in the vast expanse of Western Australia!
Our popular Perth to Exmouth and return tour is currently running once per month on Mondays during border closures and COVID restrictions. So if you are in Western Australia and keen to have a break and adventure then join us to explore the West Coast.
Knowledgeable, fun and understanding guides. You will never feel rushed, we pack a lot into the day, ensuring you see everything! We see the best bits of the west coast between Perth and Exmouth at the best times of the day.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Visit the Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park
- Snorkel the Ningaloo Reef at Coral Bay
- Explore Cape Range National Park, snorkelling at the famous Turquoise Bay.
- Hike Kalbarri National Park, Z-bend and Nature’s Window
- See the Pink Lake
- Dolphins at Monkey Mia
Essential things to pack
- Swimwear/Beach towel
- Comfortable walking shoes – sports shoes ok
Important Booking Info
- All accommodation is in Backpackers/Budget Motels/ hostels. While conditions can be basic, this is all part of the adventure.
- We stay in dormitory accommodation that may be mixed gender.
How much luggage can I bring?
Please limit luggage to one medium backpack or suitcase no more than 20kg plus a small day-pack or handbag.
Do you have age limits?
There is no upper age-limit. You must be fit, healthy and open to the no-frills, budget style of travel we offer. The tour is not recommended for under 12 years old. If travelling with children, you will need to book family rooms at an extra cost.
What are the accommodation upgrade prices?
Single, twin or double room;
6-day Exmouth one-way: $400
8-day Exmouth return: $500