No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
This Perth to Esperance tour showcases the remote and undiscovered region of South West of Western Australia. This area features some of the best beaches, national parks and wildlife encounters on the planet! This camping tour offers a truly unique Australian experience – sleeping under the stars in swags. If you like a small group off the beaten track adventure this is the tour for you.
6 Day Esperance and Margaret River Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $1395
This tour explores the iconic landforms, beaches and forests of national parks, camping at night to truly appreciate the areas visited. The south-west region of Western Australia is renowned for its natural beauty.
This 6-day Esperance tour from Perth tour take you to the southwest region of Western Australia. From Perth, to Margaret River and all the way to Esperance. You will explore the iconic landforms of Wave Rock, pristine white sandy beaches and tall forests of national parks.
We spend the nights camping to truly appreciate the wild and wonderful West Coast. Marvel at the crystal clear blue waters in Cape Le Grand National Park, the hiking trails of the Stirling ranges and the local produce of the Margaret River region.
The Perth to Esperance tour gives you the chance to explore Wave Rock and the outback, visit the World biosphere at Fitzgerald River National park, going to Esperance Cape Le Grand National Park, a national treasure. seeing spectacular 360-degree views from Frenchman’s Peak, The Koomal Dreaming Indigenous Experience, heading underground and exploring beautiful Ngilgi Cave, sampling delicious local produce at Margaret River, visiting the Valley of the Giants Ancient Empire walk, and seeing the coastal rock formations of Albany.
As you can see Adventure awaits you on this South- West tour from Perth to Esperance.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Walk a stunning section of the Cape to Cape Track
- Engage with Indigenous culture at Koomal Dreaming
- Taste your way around the Margaret River region
- Explore the ancient forests of Walpole
- Experience the coastline and rock formations of Albany
- Take a dip at Twilight Beach
- Camp at the iconic Lucky Bay
- Be wowed by Esperance and Cape Le Grand National Park
- Marvel at the weird and wonderful Wave Rock
Essential things to pack
- Walking shoes/boots
- Rainproof jacket
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Sleeping bag (you will need to bring your own)
Important Booking Info
- This tour is a camping adventure, and participation and involvement are required from our passengers. People do need to enjoy the outdoors, hiking, and be able to cope with extreme weather conditions if travelling at the peak of summer. Camping on this tour is a mixture of national parks, campgrounds and bush camps (no facilities).