No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
This tour is perfect for a week-long west coast adventure from Perth. Our Perth to Exmouth tour also makes it easy for you as we include accommodation, meals, entry fees and so much more into the great value price of this West Coast trip.
6 Day Perth To Exmouth Tour One Way
- Trip Styles: Budget
Take a journey along Western Australia’s Coral Coast, a region known for its stunning natural scenery, diverse wildlife and gorgeous beaches. You’ll get to experience the best nature has to offer on this Perth to Exmouth Tour. This tour has something for everyone!
The best Perth to Exmouth one-way tour full of West Coast adventures! This Perth to Exmouth tour itinerary is designed for travelers looking for an action-packed 6-day tour of WA.
Explore the magnificent West Coast of Australia on this jam-packed Perth to Exmouth tour one way itinerary! Whether you’re meeting amazing whale sharks and manta rays, visiting the magnificent Pinnacles, or abseiling in the Kalbarri National Park, this adventure of a lifetime has something for all types of travelers.
With the expert knowledge and enthusiasm of our fantastic local guides, this experience will be one you won’t soon forget! Travel in a comfortable, modern touring vehicle with our friendly, knowledgeable local guide as you explore Western Australia’s biggest and best attractions.
Starting in Perth you will visit The Pinnacles of Nambung National Park on day one to marvel at the thousands of huge limestone pillars rising from a stark landscape of yellow sand. Follow the Indian Ocean coastline north to Kalbarri National Park. Visit the Murchison River Gorge, Nature’s Window, and Z-Bend.
On day four your journey will lead you to Monkey Mia and the Dolphins where you will have the opportunity to see wild dolphins, the Stromatolites, and shell beach. Day 4 on tour is Ningaloo Reef time. Off to Coral Bay for snorkeling on the Ningaloo Reef. Finally, you will spend the night in Exmouth and visit Cape Range National Park. Finish your tour in Exmouth, where you can spend a few extra days and take a swim with the Whale Sharks between March and July.
Join our Perth to Exmouth tour one way heading north up the coast to take in the wonders of the west!
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
'Coral Coaster' Perth to Exmouth One-Way (Shared Accommodation)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($1,410)
Add to Package ($475)
Add to Package ($1,395)
Total Price: $3,280Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Explore the Pinnacles Desert
- The Murchison Gorge, Nature’s Window and Z-Bend in Kalbarri National Park
- Award-winning Aboriginal cultural tour
- Monkey Mia dolphin experience
- Coral Bay snorkelling and optional activities
Essential things to pack
- Insect repellent
- Small torch
- Closed walking shoes
- Warm clothes and rain jacket (winter)
- Water bottle
- Flip flops/thongs
Important Booking Info
- This tour requires a certain level of participation from guests this will include assisting with the preparation of meals and cleaning afterward.
- We actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Is this tour family friendly?
Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children aged between 6 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack plus a daypack.
What time does the tour start?
Our central meeting point is 7:25am Criterion Hotel, 560 Hay Street, Perth. However, there are alternative Perth pick up points which can be requested before departure which may be more convenient for you.
6:40am Fremantle Prison YHA, 7:10am Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, 7:25am Criterion Hotel, 7:35am Hostel G, 7:40am Billabong Backpackers, 7:45am The Witches Hat Hostel, 8:05am Whitfords Train Station
** Please arrive 5-10 mins prior to your nominated pickup location, so as not to delay or miss your tour.
What time does the tour end?
Check out on the Day 6 is at 10am in Exmouth.
What is the standard of accommodation?
Basic Dormitory and Single Room fares apply to Adults 18+ over, with shared bathroom facilities. Standard Private Rooms are available upon request. Standard Rooms are not available during WA school holidays.