No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Take in Margaret River’s stunning scenery and attractions including wineries, galleries, breweries, local produce, forests, caves and lighthouses – with the knowledge of local expert and award-winning guide Neil McLeod.
3 Day Margaret River Escape
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Take in Margaret River’s stunning scenery and attractions including wineries, galleries, breweries, local produce, forests, caves and lighthouses – with the knowledge of our local expert guide.
Enjoy 3 glorious days in the south-west with our Escape package.
We look after everything so you can relax; pickup from your Perth hotel or Perth train station, comfortable bus transport, 3 days touring with a dedicated and delightful tour guide, delicious food and wine and an exciting itinerary you’ll love.
Our team of experienced tour guides will keep you entertained with their local knowledge and informative commentary. Our varied and unique tour has so much to offer – the stunning scenery and Margaret River´s fabulous local produce and fine wines you will be sure to experience a memorable time.
Want to see Margaret River’s spectacular beaches, forests, caves and kangaroos, and check out our famous wineries and breweries too? Experience fantastic wine, craft beer, delicious food and hospitality on our scenic tour.
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Margaret River Escape Package (Single Room)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
$1,385Add to Package ($1,385)
Add to Package ($1,595)
Total Price: $2,980Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Eat, Drink and Explore Margaret River Tour plus Forest, Cave and Lighthouse Tour
- Scenic Bussleton Coastal Walk
- Mammoth Cave
Essential things to pack
- Clothes and personal items for 3 days
- Sensible non-slip footwear for the Forest Cave and Lighthouse Tour
- Warm jacket for the evenings
Important Booking Info
- We require a minimum of two people for the tour to be confirmed. We cannot confirm a booking for a solo traveller unless we have already other guests booked on the requested date.