No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Great family day trip to Kangaroo Island from Adelaide. So much native Australian wildlife to see in just one day!
1 Day Kangaroo Island Highlights Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
- Price From: $315
For those with limited time this day tour starts and finishes in Adelaide and allows you to see the highlights of Kangaroo Island departing from and returning to Adelaide.
A full-on day from Adelaide to discover the highlights of South Australia’s Kangaroo Island.
Discover the highlights of South Australia’s premier nature-based destination. Visit Seal Bay Conservation Park for a guided beach walk with a Park Ranger, enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch and see the bushfire recovery in the Flinders Chase National Park as we explore Remarkable Rocks & Admirals Arch.
Simply the best 1 Day Kangaroo Island tour available.
Kangaroo Island Experience Tour (ex Adelaide)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Seal Bay Conservation Park where you can beach walk amongst the Sea Lions.
- Explore Flinders Chase National Park
- Visit Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Marvel at the Remarkable Rocks
- See the significant geological formation of Admirals Arch
Essential things to pack
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- Hat and sunscreen
- Warm/waterproof clothing (even in summer)
- water bottle
- swimming gear
- insect repellent
- motion sickness tablets
Important Booking Info
- We have options for taking the Ferry over to Kangaroo Island and Flyback. Plus options to Fly over to the island and back. Ask us for more details.
- From Adelaide, this tour is a 16 hour day that includes travel to and from Kangaroo Island. You do get time to rest during your ferry transfers & coach travel between attractions. Or, if you have the time to spare, why not consider staying overnight on Kangaroo Island or going over the day before your tour. Ask us for more details.
Whats the weather like on Kangaroo Island?
Kangaroo Island, like most of South Australia has a Mediterranean climate – although slightly more temperate. Summers are warm with cool evenings and winter is often a little warmer than the mainland. From March to June, the weather is often spectacular with long, balmy days and calm seas.
Be sure to take warm, layered clothing in the winter months of June through to September. At any time however, comfortable, casual clothing is the order of the day. Evening dining in any of the island’s restaurants or bistros is a relaxed experience, so neat, casual clothing is very acceptable.
If you plan to do some walking, take some boots or sturdy shoes and at all times, hats and sunscreen are recommended. A reasonable degree of fitness is required to enjoy some attractions on some of the marked and unmarked bush trails. Attractions such as Seal Bay, Admiral’s Arch and Remarkable Rocks now feature walking tracks and boardwalks to protect both you and the fragile ecosystems.