No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Come and experience the real outback from Adelaide to the Flinders Ranges. Our tour guides are qualified, professional bushmen with a passion and respect for the outback.
5 Day Flinders and Arkaroola Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
- Price From: $2595
An exciting small group Eco-Adventure from Adelaide in the famous Flinders Ranges: see the incredible rock formation of Wilpena pound, an abundance of wildlife, wilderness, local Aboriginal artworks culture as well as multiple accommodation options from sleeping under the stars in a tent to luxury cabins.
Flinders Ranges in South Australia is one of the oldest mountain ranges on earth! Experience the unforgettable magic of the desert sky of the Real Australian Outback on our 5 day Flinders Ranges tour.
The Flinders Ranges are known for their unique beauty, indigenous history, ancient geological formations, rich colours and textures and abundant wildlife. Home to a huge array of plant species, birds, reptiles, and mammals, the vibrant colours of the Yellow-footed rock wallaby the 800 million-year-old quartzite and limestone outcrop that is the Flinders, are truly spectacular.
So much outback and nature to explore over the 5 days on tour you will really experience South Australia.
Your 5 Day Small Group Flinders Ranges tour includes Wilpena Pound, Southern, and Northern Flinders, Arkaroola including 4WD Ridgetop tour.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
- Flinders Ranges and Gammon Ranges National Parks
- Quorn/Old Ghan railway station
- Warren Gorge and Kanyaka Ruins
- Flinders Ranges National Park
- Wilpena Pound
- Brachina Gorge
- Bunyeroo Gorge/Ediacaran fossils
- Blinman Mine Tour
- Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary 4WD Ridge Top Tour
- Beltana Homestead Aboriginal Rock Art
- Clare Valley Wine Tasting
Essential things to pack
- Carry on bag
- Bag for clothing (stored in trailer)
- Any special medication needs you have
- Toiletries including towels
- Warm clothing including long sleeve tops & pants
- Shorts & T-shirts
- Fly Nets (Snowys stock these)
- Carry on bag
- Insect Repellant, hat, sunscreen
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Water Bottle
Important Booking Info
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage should be kept to 15 kg in a soft bag or backpack with an additional day pack Dietary: Please advise any dietary requirements or medical conditions when reconfirming reservation.
How fit do I have to be?
Participants should have a good to moderate fitness level for this tour and be aware that walks often take place over uneven ground.