No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Join us on an exclusive 4wd safari adventure of a lifetime showcasing the very best Kakadu & Litchfield National Park has to offer.
3 Day 4WD Kakadu and Litchfield Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Now on Sale with 5% Off – Don't Miss Out
Embark on an epic adventure with Real Aussie Adventures! Join us on our 3-day Kakadu and Litchfield tour and experience the wonders of Australia’s Top End. Get up close and personal with breathtaking waterfalls, ancient rock formations, and unique wildlife. It’s time to pack your bags, grab your friends, and get ready for the trip of a lifetime! Book now and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
Get ready to witness history come alive in Kakadu National Park! Explore ancient indigenous rock art that dates back 20,000 years at Nourlangie and Ubirr. Cool off in pristine waterholes at Litchfield National Park, and learn why termites build such massive mounds in the Northern Territory.
But that’s not all! Hop on board the Mary River Wetlands wildlife cruise and keep your eyes peeled for some of the amazing wildlife that call Kakadu home – from majestic birds to fearsome crocodiles! Get ready for an unforgettable journey into the heart of Australia’s Top End!
Hop aboard our custom-made 4WD and hit the road to Kakadu National Park. Want to take your camping game up a notch? Sleep under the stars in a cozy swag, or upgrade to a Twin Share Safari Tent for ultimate comfort in the great outdoors. The choice is yours!
This tour operates in the dry season from May to October.
Explore the ‘Top End’ on this camping 3 day Kakadu and Litchfield National Park tour.
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Kakadu to Litchfield 4WD Camping (Basic Swag)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Visit the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Explore Kakadu Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Take a Wildlife Cruise on the Mary River Wetlands
- Watch for Crocs and Barramundi at *Cahills Crossing
- Breathtaking Aboriginal rock art and sunset views at Ubirr Rock
- Be guided through world-class Aboriginal rock art site Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) or Ubirr walk (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Adventure to Kakadu’s most impressive waterfalls and plunge pools Maguk, or Jim Jim Falls
- Relax and cool off at Barramundi Gorge (Maguk) waterfall and serene plunge pool
- Be impressed by century-old magnetic termite mounds
- Uncover the wonder of Litchfield National Park’s roaring waterfalls and hidden waterholes
- Take a dip in the pool
Essential things to pack
- 3L Refillable water bottle
- Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Beach towel & toiletries
- Bathers or swimwear
- Comfortable sturdy hiking shoes (closed shoes)
- All-weather clothing (extreme conditions day/night)
- 15kg overnight bag & small day pack
- Tropical strength insect repellent
- Mosquito or fly net (summer months)
- Flashlight, headlamp or torch
- Recharge power bank limited access
- Money for snack and meals
Important Booking Info
- Safari is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
- We will try to cater for most dietary needs and/or food allergies – passengers MUST notify the tour operator of any special dietary requirements, or medical conditions at the time of booking.
- A minimum moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks. The length of walks will be between 2km to 4km each day, often over steep rocky sections and in direct sunlight and high humidity. An approximate 9.5km walk is included in this tour. Embarking on walks will be at the guide’s discretion to ensure the safety of guests. Therefore, a medium/high level of fitness is required and a doctor’s certificate is required for people over 70 years (30-days prior to travel).
- Limited storage space on our vehicle, baggage kept to 1 x 15kg travel bag, 1 x 5kg day bag. Not suitable for mobility-impaired travellers, wheelchairs, walkers or strollers.
- Basic Swag booking guaranteed live availability. If you prefer more comfort camping on this tour, click here to book the Twin Safari Tent option: 3 Day Kakadu and Litchfield Tour Safari Tent
- Now on Sale with 5% Off – Don’t Miss Out
Where will I sleep on tour?
Your accommodation is sleeping in a basic swag. The only stars are in the sky. this is linked live for booking here on the tour page.
Or you can upgrade to our Twin share Safari Tent. Book here Twin Share Safari Tents.
How physically fit do I have to be?
Our tours are active adventures that include a fair amount of walking, hiking and water-based activities. Walks can extend to 4 hours duration in warm to hot conditions, so a reasonable level of fitness is required, We don’t expressly set any age restrictions. Our tours are true outback adventure camping. Good health is important but ultimately, it is an open and positive attitude that matters. It is very important that any pre-existing medical conditions are discussed before booking.
Our tours are focused on adventure. This includes 4WD vehicles on rough and rugged dirt tracks, longer hikes and swims. You will get dirty and be challenged. This is not a luxury bus tour.
How much luggage can I bring?
You can bring up to 15kg of luggage to be stored in our trailer while traveling, we advise you to bring a day pack for access to day-to-day items.
What vehicle will we travel in?
You will be in a 4 x 4 off-road 21-seater vehicle on tour. This is a 4WD vechile.