No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
G’day mate, let’s chuck a shrimp on the barbie and soak up some rays on this ripper of a tour from Uluru to Melbourne!
13 Day Uluru to Melbourne Tour Package
- Trip Styles: Budget
Embark on the ultimate Australian adventure, from the iconic Uluru to the vibrant city of Melbourne, and discover the heart of this extraordinary land
Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Uluru to Melbourne Tour Package, operated by Real Aussie Adventures, is tailor-made for travelers aged 18-35 looking to explore the very best of Australia. Here’s why this tour is perfect for you:
Iconic Australian Destinations: Immerse yourself in the unique beauty of Australia. From the awe-inspiring Uluru, Kata Tjuta, and Kings Canyon in the Red Centre to the quirky underground town of Coober Pedy and the stunning landscapes of the Barossa Valley, this tour offers a diverse range of Australian experiences.
Knowledgeable Guides: With expert Storyteller Guides, you’ll gain deep insights into the history, culture, and indigenous heritage of the regions you visit. Learn about the Dreaming stories, Indigenous traditions, and the rich history of this vast land.
Outdoor Adventures: If you’re an adrenaline junkie or nature lover, this tour is your playground. Enjoy guided hikes and walks, including the famous Uluru Base Walk, Valley of the Winds, and many more. Experience the magic of a starry outback night as you sleep under the open sky in comfy swags.
Wine Tasting in the Barossa Valley: Savor the flavors of Australia with a full day of wine tasting in the renowned Barossa Valley. Explore one of the world’s best wine regions, indulge in local produce, and learn about the art of winemaking.
Scenic Drives: The journey is as important as the destinations. Travel along the Great Ocean Road, one of Australia’s most picturesque coastal routes. Marvel at the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and other natural wonders along the way.
Cultural Experiences: Engage in cultural activities like didgeridoo performances and guided walks. You’ll get a chance to try your hand at ‘noodling’ for opals and learn about Aboriginal art.
Unique Accommodations: Experience the charm of outback accommodations, including swag camping and a night in an underground bunkhouse in Coober Pedy.
Sustainable Tourism: Our commitment to sustainable travel ensures minimal impact on the environment and supports local communities.
New Friends: This tour is an excellent opportunity to meet like-minded travelers, make lifelong friends, and create unforgettable memories together.
Flexibility: You have the freedom to customize your experience with optional add-ons and activities.
Get ready to embark on a journey of discovery, adventure, and fun while experiencing the very best of Australia. Our Uluru to Melbourne Tour Package is perfect for young explorers looking to immerse themselves in this vast, beautiful, and culturally rich country.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
- See some of the most iconic and special sites in Australia – Uluru, Kata Tjuta & Kings Canyon.
- Visit one of Australia’s most ‘quirky’ towns, in Coober Pedy.
- Experience the stunning scenes of Ikara-Flinders Ranges and National Park.
- Enjoy some of the world’s best wine in the Barossa Valley.
- Take a journey along the National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- 2L Refillable water bottle
- Wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Swimwear, towel & toiletries
- Comfortable sturdy hiking shoes (tread closed-toe shoes)
- All-weather clothing (it can get to below zero degrees at night-time in the Red Centre & outback during the winter months)
- 15kg soft bag & small day pack
- Tropical strength insect repellent
- Mosquito or fly net (summer months)
- Flashlight, headlamp or torch, and camera
- Money for snack and meals
- Bring your own sleeping bag (or hire one) & pillow
- Recharge power bank (limited access to power to charge phone or cameras
- This package is a combination of independent travel and joining scheduled tour departures.
- Some of the touring operators, as part of their COVID-Safe protocols, require all passengers to complete an online check-in, including a ‘Fit for Travel’ self-declaration to confirm they are free from illness. This is mandatory and must be completed at the latest 24 hours before departure.
- Prior to arrival you will be provided with vouchers and information for each component of the package, providing pick up times and other details for the accommodation and tour/activity providers.
- Different specialist guides will be used in each region of guided travel to ensure the greatest knowledge in each area.
- During the shoulder season in Kakadu some waterfall areas may not be accessible and during this time we may need to substitute some locations with others.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to seasonal, cultural and weather conditions. If an attraction cannot be visited due to closure your guide will arrange for another attraction to take its place.
- Luggage should be kept to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack with an additional day pack.
- This package is not suitable for children.
- The safari tours in this package are participatory, and guests will help with the preparation and cooking of meals, dish-washing and other tasks which may include collecting firewood.
- A minimum number of 6 passengers is required to operate the tour. It may therefore be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer an alternative or full refund for that tour if minimum numbers are not met. Real Aussie Adventures will always strive to find the best suitable alternative for your client on the rare occasion a cancellation occurs.
- Please advise of any medical/dietary/allergy requirements at time of booking. Further information and documentation may be required.
- Moderate fitness level is required, and you need to be prepared for walks between 3-12 kilometres on some days. This may involve rough ground and perhaps getting wet.