No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Let’s have a ripper of a time on our Melbourne to Uluru adventure! You’ll soak up Aussie landscapes, taste the finest wines, and discover the real Down Under!
12 Day Melbourne to Uluru Tour Package
- Trip Styles: Budget
Dive into the Great Ocean Road, sip world-class wines, explore the stunning Red Centre, and uncover the beauty of the outback. It’s a journey of a lifetime you won’t want to miss!
Discover the heart of Australia on a 12-day Uluru Tour from Melbourne. Explore the Great Ocean Road, savor the Barossa Valley’s wines, and journey to the iconic Uluru. An unforgettable outback adventure awaits!
See Australia’s iconic landscapes and untamed beauty on our 12-day Melbourne to Uluru adventure, a Real Aussie Adventures experience you won’t want to miss:
Explore the Great Ocean Road: Marvel at breathtaking ocean views, spot wild koalas, and visit the famous Twelve Apostles.
Indulge in the Barossa Valley: Enjoy wine tastings at renowned wineries like Jacobs Creek and Lambert Estate Vineyard.
Immerse in Flinders Ranges: Connect with local culture, explore Alligator Gorge, and witness stunning landscapes.
Discover Coober Pedy: Explore the underground opal town, Umoona Opal Mine & Museum, and Josephine’s Gallery & Kangaroo Orphanage.
Hike Kings Canyon and Uluru: Conquer the majestic Kings Canyon and witness the awe-inspiring Uluru at sunrise.
You’ll have everything you need on this tour accommodation, meals, activities, and guides are all taken care of. Enjoy this adventure with just a 15kg soft bag and a small day pack. This journey is a perfect blend of independence and guided tours with experienced local guides. Moderate fitness is required with walks in diverse landscapes.
This adventure offers you unforgettable experiences, stunning landscapes, and unique insights into Australia’s culture and history. Book your Melbourne to Uluru tour now and create memories to cherish forever.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($3,095)
Add to Package ($895)
Total Price: $3,095Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
- Take a journey along the National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- Enjoy some of the world’s best wine in the Barossa Valley.
- Experience the stunning scenes of Ikara-Flinders Ranges and National Park.
- Visit one of Australia’s most ‘quirky’ towns, in Coober Pedy.
- See some of the most iconic and special sites in Australia – Uluru, Kata Tjuta & Kings Canyon.
- 2L Refillable water bottle
- Wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Swimwear, towel & toiletries
- Comfortable sturdy hiking shoes (tread closed-toe shoes)
- All-weather clothing (it can get to below zero degrees at night time in the Red Centre & outback during the winter months)
- 15kg soft bag & small day pack
- Tropical strength insect repellent
- Mosquito or fly net (summer months)
- Flashlight, headlamp or torch, and camera
- Money for snacks and meals
- Bring your own sleeping bag (or hire one) & pillow
- Recharge power bank (limited access to power to charge phone or cameras
- This package is a combination of independent travel and joining scheduled tour departures.
- Some of the touring operators, as part of their COVID-Safe protocols, require all passengers to complete an online check-in, including a ‘Fit for Travel’ self-declaration to confirm they are free from illness. This is mandatory and must be completed at the latest 24 hours before departure.
- Prior to arrival you will be provided with vouchers and information for each component of the package, providing pick up times and other details for the accommodation and tour/activity providers.
- Different specialist guides will be used in each region of guided travel to ensure the greatest knowledge in each area.
- During the shoulder season in Kakadu some waterfall areas may not be accessible and during this time we may need to substitute some locations with others.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to seasonal, cultural and weather conditions. If an attraction cannot be visited due to closure your guide will arrange for another attraction to take its place.
- Luggage should be kept to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack with an additional day pack.
- This package is not suitable for children.
- The safari tours in this package are participatory, and guests will help with the preparation and cooking of meals, dish-washing and other tasks which may include collecting firewood.
- A minimum number of 6 passengers is required to operate the tour. It may therefore be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer an alternative or full refund for that tour if minimum numbers are not met. Real Aussie Adventures will always strive to find the best suitable alternative for your client on the rare occasion a cancellation occurs.
- Please advise of any medical/dietary/allergy requirements at time of booking. Further information and documentation may be required.
- Moderate fitness level is required, and you need to be prepared for walks between 3-12 kilometres on some days. This may involve rough ground and perhaps getting wet.