No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
G’day, folks! This 3-day Alice Springs to Uluru tour is your ticket to the heart of Australia. From Uluru sunsets to Kings Canyon adventures, it’s the outback experience you’ve been dreaming of!
3 day Uluru Adventure Tour from Alice Springs
- Trip Styles: Budget
10% OFF SALE NOW ON! Now only $896.
Discover the Ultimate Outback Adventure with our ‘Alice Springs to Alice Springs’ 3-Day Uluru Tour
Are you ready for an Australian adventure you’ll never forget? Join our most popular 3-day small-group tour, starting and ending in Alice Springs, that will take you to the iconic landmarks of Uluru, Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta.
Day 1 kicks off with a thrilling road trip into the outback from Alice Springs. You’ll spend the day exploring the base of Uluru, getting up close and personal with this geological and cultural wonder of Australia. At night, you’ll camp under the outback stars, within sight of Ayers Rock (Uluru), and your knowledgeable guide will lead you to witness the mesmerizing Uluru sunset.
Rise and shine early on Day 2 for an unforgettable sunrise selfie, as you watch the sun ascend over the sacred site of Uluru. You’ll then hike through the breathtaking Kata Tjuta with the ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk before heading to Kings Canyon.
On Day 3, you’ll embark on an exploration of Kings Canyon (Watarrka National Park), walking along the red rock cliffs and taking in the stunning views of the palm-filled valleys below.
Our 3-day Uluru tour is tailor-made for adventure seekers who want to experience the magic of Uluru, Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta. Real Aussie Adventures is all about embracing adventure and immersing yourself in the experience. Whether you’re traveling solo, with a partner, or in a group, this 3-day tour is perfect for adventurers from all corners of the globe.
This small-group tour is designed for you to savor every moment in the outback, with no need to rush. It’s just you, your small group of fellow explorers, and a knowledgeable local leader, all taking in the Red Centre’s wonders at your own pace.
You’ll tick off all the must-see attractions, including Uluru, Kata Tjuta, and Kings Canyon.
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Uluru Adventure (Alice Springs to Alice Springs)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Chase sunsets at Uluru: Witness magic as the Outback sky comes alive!
- Conquer the Valley of the Winds: A hike through Kata Tjuta’s epic red rock formations
- Camping under the stars: Spend nights in the heart of the Australian wilderness.
- Unmissable sunrise selfies: Capture the breathtaking moment over Uluru.
- Kings Canyon adventures: Walk along the crimson cliffs and lush palm valleys
- 3L Refillable water bottle,
- sunglasses & sunscreen,
- towel & toiletries,
- bathers or swimwear,
- comfortable sturdy hiking shoes (closed shoes),
- all-weather clothing (extreme conditions day/night),
- 15kg overnight bag & small day pack,
- insect repellent,
- mosquito or fly net (summer months),
- headlamp or torch,
- recharge power bank (limited access to power to charge phone or cameras),
- money for snack and meals,
- For the more adventurous traveler, we have the traditional outback camping experience. Guests will enjoy sleeping under the stars in a canvas-covered bedroll, known as an “Australian Swag”
- The trip commences in Alice Springs and finishes in Alice Springs day 3 at approx 6 pm. Whilst we aim to be back in Alice Springs around 6 pm, due to the distances covered onward flights from Alice Springs must be booked for the day after the tour.
- For the Kings Canyon Rim Walk, it is a requirement that you have a minimum of 3 liters of water with you. Please bring your own refillable water bottles.
- Itineraries are updated regularly throughout the year to reflect the current situation in each destination. Contributing factors such as weather, local conditions, transport schedules, public holidays, or other factors may lead to the order and timing of included activities to vary, this will ensure the best possible experience for all travelers.
- The tour is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
- Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to one day pack and one soft overnight bag/backpack, with a maximum of 15kg.
- Travel Insurance and flexible flight tickets are highly recommended.
- 10% Off sale rates are applicable for new bookings only confirmed between 1 NOV 2023- 31 DEC 2023 for travel anytime. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
Where does the tour start?
This tour starts in Alice Springs. Please arrive the day before departure as we set off early!
Where does the tour finish?
This tour finishes on arrival in Alice Springs at around 6pm. Finishing times may be earlier during the summer months. Please take this into consideration when booking any onward travel out of Alice Springs. We cannot guarantee arriving in time to board the Ghan or any flight on this day. You will need to book an extra night of accommodation to extend your stay here, please contact our sales staff if you would like to arrange accommodation in Alice Springs after your tour.
Do you cater for dietary needs?
On most days, breakfast, lunch and dinner will be included.
Our tours are activity and participation based. During your travels with us you will have the opportunity to assist with daily activities such as setting up camp, helping prepare meals and clearing dishes. None of this is difficult however many hands make light work and any assistance provided to crew is always much appreciated. Most people agree that this type of activity helps you feel like less of a tourist and more of an explorer.
All food for this trip is purchased and packed prior to your group leaving on day one. After we’ve left town it can be very difficult to source special dietary requests.
Travellers with special dietary requirements or food allergies are required to advise us at the time of booking.
You may be asked to pay for any additional food if you have not advised us of any special dietary requirements. Due to the often remote nature of our trips, food is basic but plentiful and delicious.
The below dietary needs can be easily catered for.
Dairy Free (soy available )
Please bring your own staples (nuts, bars, snacks) if you require a diet differing from the above.
* Religious and more specific dietary requirements are generally unable to be catered for on these trips.
NOTE: For those passengers commencing their trip in Yulara, lunch will not be provided on day one.
How hot will it be at Uluru?
Central Australia, which includes Alice Springs and the Uluru/Kata-Tjuta region, has a semi-arid climate. The area experiences Australia’s four typical seasons: summer, autumn, winter and spring, with large variations in temperature from season to season.
In summer (December–February), average temperatures range between 20C (68F) and 35C (95F). In winter (June–August), the average temperature range is 3–20C (37–68F). Spring and autumn in Central Australia see warm days and cool evenings.
Temperatures in Central Australia can be extreme and can drop below 0C (32F) overnight in winter, and rise above 40C (104F) in summer.
Please check the weather conditions in the days leading up to your trip.
Please note that some of our planned activities are contingent on seasonal conditions. We will arrange alternative activities if this is the case. This is a flexible itinerary and may be altered to allow for better times to view certain inclusions depending on sunset/sunrise and weather conditions.
Where will I sleep on tour?
This isn’t a basic camping experience, as you’ll be treated to creature comforts such as proper beds, linen, electricity and cooling fans.
Permanent, furnished tented camp (with shared facilities) (2 nights)
What luggage can i bring on tour?
We recommend you pack as lightly as possible and make sure that you are able to carry and lift your own luggage, and walk with it for short distances.
Most travellers carry their luggage in a backpack, although an overnight bag with a shoulder strap would suffice if you travel lightly.
Smaller bags or backpacks with wheels are convenient although we recommend your bag has carry straps.
You’ll also need a day pack/bag to carry water, camera, and jacket etc. when you’re exploring during the day.