No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
18 day Darwin to Adelaide Tour Package
- Trip Styles: Budget
Score some savings with our 5% Off Sale
Embark on an unforgettable Aussie adventure with our Darwin to Adelaide Tour Package! This journey will take you from the tropical wonders of Darwin, through the breathtaking landscapes of Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks, and onwards to the iconic landmarks of the Red Centre, including Uluru, Kata Tjuta, and Kings Canyon. It’s an adventure of a lifetime, where you’ll experience the stunning natural beauty of Australia in its full glory.
Our Darwin to Adelaide Tour Package offers a remarkable overland exploration of Australia’s diverse landscapes and cultural heritage. Your adventure kicks off in Darwin, where you’ll soak up the tropical vibes and check into your accommodation. Explore the vibrant city, visit the famous Mindil Beach Sunset Markets, or perhaps take a dip at the stunning Darwin Waterfront.
The next leg of your journey leads you to Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks. Here, you’ll discover lush rainforests, pristine waterholes, and a rich tapestry of wildlife. Enjoy hikes, explore Aboriginal rock art sites, and swim in refreshing waterfalls, making unforgettable memories along the way.
As you venture further south towards the Red Centre, you’ll spend time exploring the magical landscapes surrounding Uluru, Kata Tjuta, and Kings Canyon. Witness awe-inspiring sunsets and sunrises, learn about the rich indigenous culture, and traverse through the unique desert terrain.
Heading southward, your tour will take you from Alice Springs to Coober Pedy, a quirky underground town famous for opal mining. This fascinating stopover provides an opportunity to try your hand at fossicking for opals and experience an underground bunkhouse stay, a true outback experience.
Finally, you’ll arrive in Adelaide, known for its vibrant arts scene and culinary delights. Explore the city’s attractions, savor local cuisine, and perhaps even indulge in a bit of wine tasting in the Barossa Valley.
At Real Aussie Adventures, we are all about embracing the spirit of adventure. Our tours cater to travelers from all corners of the globe, whether you’re an individual explorer, traveling with friends, or in a group. Our journeys are active and engaging, with an emphasis on walking and hiking, particularly in locations like Kakadu National Park, Uluru, Kata Tjuta, and Kings Canyon. Please note that this budget-friendly tour includes multi-share hostel dorm accommodations, swags for camping, and safari tents for a truly authentic Outback experience.
If you’re seeking an unforgettable journey through the heart of Australia, our Darwin to Adelaide Tour Package is the ideal choice. It’s the most popular overland bus tour in our offering, so we recommend securing your spot well in advance for this epic adventure. D
on’t miss your chance to explore the wonders of Down Under with Real Aussie Adventures!
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
$4,095(-5%)Add to Package ( $4,095(-5%))
$5,990Add to Package ($5,990)
Total Price: $3,890Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
- Journey through Kakadu National Park’s pristine landscapes.
- Witness the magical sunrise at Uluru and embark on a base walk.
- Explore the stunning Flinders Ranges and help with conservation.
- Taste Barossa Valley wines and see the world’s largest rocking horse.
- Walking shoes/boots
- Hat & sunscreen,
- Water bottle (refillable while on tour)
- Insect repellent
- Sleeping bag (or can be hired on each camping tour in the outback for $30 each)
- This package is a combination of independent travel and joining scheduled tour departures
- Some of the touring operators, as part of their COVID-Safe protocols, require all passengers to complete an online check-in, including a ‘Fit for Travel’ self-declaration to confirm they are free from illness. This is mandatory and must be completed at the latest 24 hours before departure.
- Prior to arrival you will be provided with vouchers and information for each component of
the package, providing pick up times and other details for the accommodation and tour/activity providers.
- Different specialist guides will be used in each region of guided travel to ensure the greatest knowledge in each area.
- During the shoulder season in Kakadu some waterfall areas may not be accessible and during this time we may need to substitute some locations with others.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to seasonal, cultural and weather conditions. If an attraction cannot be visited due to closure your guide will arrange for another attraction to take its place.
- Luggage should be kept to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack with an additional day pack.
- This package is not suitable for children.
- The safari tours in this package are participatory, and guests will help with the preparation and cooking of meals, dish-washing and other tasks which may include collecting firewood.
- A minimum number of 6 passengers is required to operate the tour. It may therefore be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer an alternative or full refund for that tour if minimum numbers are not met. Real Aussie Adventures will always strive to find the best suitable alternative for your client on the rare occasion a cancellation occurs.
- Please advise of any medical/dietary/allergy requirements at time of booking. Further information and documentation may be required.
- Moderate fitness level is required, and you need to be prepared for walks between 3-12 kilometres on some days. This may involve rough ground and perhaps getting wet.