No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Spend a day with our experienced team and take the eco-journey of a lifetime, cruising in one of our spacious boats to Ningaloo Reef.
1 Day Humpback Whale Swim Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Our Ningaloo Reef Humpback Whale Tours offer the flexibility and freedom to swim with humpback whales or observe them from the comfort of the boat.
Ever wanted to swim with Humpback Whales in Australia? Join us on our Humpback Whale Swim Tour from Exmouth.
Thousands of humpback whales grace waters off Exmouth between June through to the end of October, as they make their migratory journey north from the Antarctic for mating and calving, and return south for the summer feeding grounds. During their migration cycle, they use Ningaloo’s pristine waters as their ‘resting area’, and we are privileged to have an incredible 40,000 mammals pass by our doorstep every year.
Our humpback whale tour offers an experience you’ll remember forever. Whether you choose to swim in the water under the careful guidance of our experienced Divemasters or opt to remain on board to appreciate the size and scale of the whales from above the surface, one things for certain: you’ll never forget the first time you see these playful, gentle creatures in action.
The best value humpback whale experience!
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Deluxe Humpback Whale Swim Tour (Swimmer)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($450)
Add to Package ($475)
Total Price: $925Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Swim up as close as 30 meters from a Humpback whale
- Dedicated spotter plane pilot personally talks via radio, to the in-water guide to ensure a great interaction.
Essential things to pack
- Bathers and towel
Important Booking Info
- We include an in-water interaction Guarantee… If you don’t get to experience an in-water interaction with a Whale, Whaleshark or Manta Ray, you get 50% off the ticket price of your next Whale swim tour.
- Before entering the water near a whale, swimmers will be required to take a quick in-water swimming assessment as required by our license conditions. You must be physically fit, over 13years old MUST be a good snorkeller and have snorkeled within the past 6 months to be eligible to enter the water with a whale.
What if I do not get an interaction with a Humpback Whale?
What we offer exclusively is our in-water interaction guarantee. This means if by chance you do not get an interaction with a Humpback Whale you can come again on the next available Humpback Whale Swim tour for 50% OFF
Can i join as a Whale Watcher on the boat?
Whale watchers / observers will experience a snorkel on the beautiful Ningaloo Reef and will observe the Humpback whales from the boat, closer than any other whale watching tour. If there are swimming spots still available you may be permitted to upgrade on the day of the tour.