No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
The only small number vessel in the region that ventures to the ‘Outer’ Great Barrier Reef with only 14 passengers. Don’t forget that the 1st dive is FREE Sail and Dive the Whitsunday Islands and Outer Great Barrier Reef (weather permitting) on the 16.4m ketch Kiana. Below decks, Kiana is fitted out for maximum comfort for 14 passengers. Relax in Kiana’s large roomy saloon and comfortable cabins. Kiana’s saloon and all cabins are fully air-conditioned to ensure your comfort during those steamy tropical evenings. Above deck, there’s lots of room for gearing up to go diving, snorkelling or relaxing in the sun. Our skipper, hostess and dive instructor will ensure you enjoy the best of both worlds, sailing and diving by day and great food and a relaxed atmosphere in the evenings.
3 Day / 2 Nights Kiana Whitsunday Islands and Outer Reef
- Trip Styles: Comfort
- Price From: $749
Our small number vessel in the Whitsundays that ventures to the ‘Outer’ Great Barrier Reef with only 14 passengers
Sail and Dive the Outer Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands on our 16.4m ketch and enjoy your first dive for FREE. Kiana is the only vessel in the region that caters for small numbers to the outer Great Barrier Reef.
Below decks is fully air-conditioned and fitted out for maximum comfort for 14 passengers. Enjoy the comfort of Kiana’s large saloon area and private cabins. Above deck, there’s lots of room for gearing up to go diving, snorkelling or relaxing in the sun.
Explore, dive or snorkel the incredible diversity of the islands and outer Great Barrier Reef. This eco accredited trip offers great opportunities for both certified divers and first-timers. Scuba diving amongst the coral playgrounds of the Great Barrier Reef is a prime focus on board. You will also spend a fun time in the clear shallow waters of world-famous Whitehaven Beach and take a walk up to one of the regions highlights Hill Inlet, admiring the swirly sands below.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Small group sailing
- Visit the Whitsunday Islands and Outer Great Barrier Reef
- See the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- First dive included!
Essential things to pack
- Hat & sunscreen
- Motion sickness tablets
- Water bottle
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof jacket
- Insect repellent
Important Booking Info
- Kiana carries a crew of three. While our crew come from various nationalities the language spoken on Kiana is English. All briefings and emergency instruction are given in English. It is therefore imperative that you have a good understanding of the English Language.
- All passengers must acknowledge that they are able to swim in deep water without a flotation device unassisted for 1 minute.
- Mobility Kiana is an 18-meter sailing ketch and as such cannot cater for passengers with limited mobility.