No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
If you love the outdoors, you will love this tour! 7 days packed full of waterfalls, mountains, hikes, coastlines, lakes, and rainforests. Topped off with Bruny Island and a visit to the World Heritage Listed – Port Arthur Historic Site. This tour ticks off all the bucket list attractions of Tasmania, mixed with heaps of fun and adventure.
7 Day Launceston to Launceston Super Tour
- Brand: Budget
Explore the best of Tasmania on this 7-day tour around the Island. Discover amazing waterfalls, beautiful hiking tracks, mountains, dramatic coastlines, World Heritage Listed – Port Arthur Historic Site, and the stunning Bruny Island.
Have you got 7 days in Tasmania starting in Launceston? Then this tour is for you. This adventure-filled lap of Tasmania is our 7 Day Launceston to Launceston Super tour has a relaxed and laid-back pace that allows you to spend more time exploring and less time looking out of a bus window. Our small, comfortable, eco-friendly mini buses keep our tour groups small so you will never feel crowded or lost, and to ensure a personal and enriched experience through the knowledge of our expert guides.
Starting in Launceston in the North of the island, you will experience the many highlights of Tasmania, whilst learning about Aboriginal cultural heritage and the indigenous people’s spiritual connection to the land and water.
Explore the best of Tasmania over 7 days.
Super 7 (ex Launceston)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
- Henty Dunes, Tarkine Rainforest, Strahan
- Cradle Mountain, Launceston, Cataract Gorge
- Bay of Fires, St Helens, Tasmanian devils, Bicheno
- Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Cape Tourville
- Bruny Island, Adventure Bay, Cape Bruny, local food tastings
- Richmond Village, Port Arthur Historic Site, Tasman Peninsular
Essential things to pack
- Drink bottle
- Comfortable trail walking shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea)
- Waterproof jacket (just in case)
- Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)
Important Booking Info
- In Tasmania, we wish to acknowledge the palawa and pakana as the Traditional custodians of the land and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters, and culture. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
- This tour is Advanced eco-certified. Our tour aims for minimal impact, leave no trace principles. Accredited with Parks and Wildlife Tasmania and Accredited Tourism Business Australia, we hold Eco Certified Tourism Green Travel Leader and Advanced Ecotourism Accreditation Certification.
- We are also ROC (Respect Our Culture) Certified.
- All transport provided in our modern and economical turbo diesel vehicles.
- Where possible we use locally owned accommodation and eat in local establishments that source their produce close to home.
- Hostel Dorm style accommodation is based on same-gender dormitory rooms with shared same-gender bathrooms.
- Motel style accommodation is based on private Motel rooms or self-contained Cabins with private bathroom facilities. If booking a Twin or Double accommodation option, a minimum of 2 persons is required. We are unable to match up single travellers into a Twin-share option.
How much luggage can I bring?
You can bring up to 20kg of luggage to be stored in our trailer while traveling, we advise you to bring a day pack for access to day-to-day items.
What time does the tour start and end?
Pick up from Launceston CBD Hostels or Motels at approx 7:00AM on day 1. Drop off back in Launceston at approx 5:30PM on day 7.
How much spending money do I need to bring?
Please allow enough spending money for meals and drinks not included on the itinerary, as well as any souvenirs or extra’s you may want to purchase throughout the tour.