No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
If you love the outdoors, you will love this tour! 7 days packed full of waterfalls, mountains, hikes, coastlines, lakes, and rainforests. Topped off with Bruny Island and a visit to the World Heritage Listed – Port Arthur Historic Site. This tour ticks off all the bucket list attractions of Tasmania, mixed with heaps of fun and adventure.
7 Day Hobart to Hobart Super Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $995
Explore the best of Tasmania on this 7-day tour around the Island. Discover amazing waterfalls, beautiful hiking tracks, mountains, dramatic coastlines, World Heritage Listed – Port Arthur Historic Site, and the stunning Bruny Island.
If you have 7 days in Tasmania this tour is perfect for you. This adventure-filled Hobart to Hobart Super tour has a relaxed and laid-back pace, that allows you to spend more time exploring and less time looking out of a bus window.
A great itinerary over 7 days to see the best of Tasmania. Day 1 and you are straight into it with Tasmania’s prettiest waterfall Russell Falls. Stay overnight in Strahan the quaint harbourside town with an interesting history. You will then visit the temperate Tarkine Rainforest the ‘coolest’ spot in Tassie. Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park is the highlight of day 3 on tour, with plenty of hiking options for you to choose from. We then stay in Launceston, which UNESCO named City of Gastronomy. Make sure you try some yummy fresh produce while you are there.
It’s then East Coast time on day 4, as we traverse back toward Hobart past the iconic clear seas and red rocks of Bay of Fires. Plus hikes at Wineglass Bay, and native wildlife in abundance. Once we are back in Hobart your 7 days Tasmania tour isn’t over. Get out to learn more about the cultural heritage of Tasmania’s favourite island, Bruny Island. Then on your last day of this epic tour of Tassie we visit World Heritage-listed Port Arthur Historic Site to immerse ourselves in history.
Our small, comfortable, eco-friendly mini buses keep our tour groups small. So you will never feel crowded or lost, and ensure a personal and enriched experience through the knowledge of our expert guides.
Tour Tasmania over 7 days starting and finishing in capital Hobart. You will experience the many highlights of Tasmania, whilst learning about Aboriginal cultural heritage and the indigenous people’s spiritual connection to the land and water.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
- Henty Dunes, Tarkine Rainforest, Strahan
- Cradle Mountain, Launceston, Cataract Gorge
- Bay of Fires, St Helens, Tasmanian devils, Bicheno
- Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Cape Tourville
- Bruny Island, Adventure Bay, Cape Bruny, local food tastings
- Richmond Village, Port Arthur Historic Site, Tasman Peninsular
Essential things to pack
- Drink bottle
- Comfortable trail walking shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea)
- Waterproof jacket (just in case)
- Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)
Important Booking Info
- In Tasmania, we wish to acknowledge the palawa and pakana as the Traditional custodians of the land and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters, and culture. We pay our respects to Elders’ past, present and emerging.
- This tour is Advanced eco-certified. Our tour aims for minimal impact, leaving no trace principles. Accredited with Parks and Wildlife Tasmania and Accredited Tourism Business Australia, we hold Eco Certified Tourism Green Travel Leader and Advanced Ecotourism Accreditation Certification.
- We are also ROC (Respect Our Culture) Certified.
- All transport is provided in our modern and economical turbo-diesel vehicles.
- Where possible we use locally owned accommodation and eat in local establishments that source their produce close to home.
- Hostel Dorm style accommodation is based on same-gender dormitory rooms with shared same-gender bathrooms.
- Motel-style accommodation is based on private Motel rooms or self-contained Cabins with private bathroom facilities. If booking a Twin or Double accommodation option, a minimum of 2 persons is required. We are unable to match up single travelers into a Twin-share option.
- The tours that we offer are designed to help you see as much of Tasmania as possible with like-minded travelers. There is no maximum age provided as long as you have a good sense of adventure and a reasonable level of fitness, however, we do have a minimum age of 8 years old to ensure all passengers get the most from the tour!
How much luggage can I bring?
You can bring up to 20kg of luggage to be stored in our trailer while traveling, we advise you to bring a day pack for access to day-to-day items.
Can I be dropped off at the airport?
If you have a flight out later than 7.30 pm, we can drop you directly at the airport on the last day of the tour.
What time does the tour start and end?
Pick up from Hobart CBD Hostels or Motels at approx 7:00AM on day 1. Drop off back in Hobart at approx 5:30PM on day 7.
How much spending money do I need to bring?
Please allow enough spending money for meals and drinks not included on the itinerary, as well as any souvenirs or extra’s you may want to purchase throughout the tour.