No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
What more could you want from an adventure Adelaide to Melbourne? Adventure during the day and relax in the evening!
3 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Adelaide to Melbourne Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Beaches and Bush! Explore the wilderness, rugged bushlands and discover the hidden treasures of this region. Between Adelaide to Melbourne stretches the treacherous shipwreck coastline, rugged mountain ranges and miles of natural bushland rich in wildlife and Aboriginal history.
Join our popular Adelaide to Melbourne Great Ocean Road Tour for a wonderful 3 day adventure. A great combination of hiking in the outback of the Grampians National Park and the coastal road drive of the Great Ocean Road. Beaches and Bush! Join our 3 day Adelaide to Melbourne Great Ocean Road Tour, one way.
Between Adelaide to Melbourne stretches the treacherous shipwreck coastline, rugged mountain ranges, and miles of natural bushland rich in wildlife and Aboriginal history. During the three day trip you will see the world-famous Great Ocean Road, Loch Ard Gorge, Brambuk Aboriginal Culture Centre, Australian wildlife, the 12 Apostles, London Bridge (or Gibson Steps), the Grampians National Park and do a guided walk through Otway’s Rainforest.
Plus spotting plenty of Aussie wildlife on this Adelaide to Melbourne Great Ocean Road Tour. Hike to the bottom of Mc Kenzie Falls and see breathtaking views from The Balconies. In the late afternoon, see the kangaroos and other wildlife come out to play
Twist and wind your way along the road carved out of the sheer cliff edge on our Adelaide to Melbourne Great Ocean Road Tour. You will be rewarded with breathtaking views, lush forest, historic cape lands, and amazing sandstone statues in the ocean! What could be better? So much adventure on this Great Ocean Road tour!
Adelaide to Melbourne 3 Day Tour (Basic Dorm Share)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Overland touring experience from Adelaide to Melbourne
- Grampians National Park, hikes the Pinnacles trails
- Beautiful MacKenzie Falls and views from The Balconies & Boroka lookout
- Explore Tower Hill Conservation Reserve, rich in Aboriginal culture & pristine nature
- Australia wildlife sightings – kangaroos, koalas,emus and if your lucky echindas
- Journey along the National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road
- Visit the iconic rock formations of the 12 Apostles
- Discover the hidden beach at Loch Ard Gorge & iconic London Bridge
- Take a stroll in the Great Otway National Park & ancient rainforest
- Photo opportunity at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks
Essential things to pack
- Water Bottle
- Warm clothing
- Swimmers (summer months)
- Money for for meals not included
Important Booking Info
- Age Restriction: Children are permitted on tour. Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children aged between 6 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
- Groups that wish to book with children must upgrade to a private room.
- Accommodation Upgrades: Double/Twin Rooms must be booked in pairs of 2, Single Rooms are for 1 passenger only.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required to complete walks.
- We actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Is this tour family friendly?
Not suitable for infants or children 7 years and under. Children aged between 8 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack plus a daypack.