No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Beaches and Bush! What more could you want over 2 days from Melbourne to Adelaide? Visit some stunning places including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Mackenzie Falls, Halls Gap and some other magnificent sights throughout the region.
2 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Melbourne to Adelaide Tour
- Brand: Budget
Spend an amazing 2 days traveling along the Great Ocean Road and through the Grampians National park on Route to Adelaide.
A great combination of hiking in the outback of the Grampians National Park and the coastal road drive of the Great Ocean Road. Beaches and Bush! Join our 2 days 1-night tour from Melbourne toAdelaide, one way. Visit the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians.
Catch all the highlights along the Great Ocean Road and then into the Grampians National Park on this fantastic 2 day tour!
Melbourne to Adelaide 2 Day Tour (Basic Dorm Share)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Drive the famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- Photo at Memorial Arch the Great Ocean Road sign
- Australian native wildlife, flora and fauna
- Enjoy a guided walk through the ancient Great Otway National Park
- See the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Razorback & Island Archway
- Overnight stay in the Grampians heart Halls Gap
- Explore the Grampians National Park via hiking and walking trails
- Relax at the base of the spectacular Mackenzie Falls
- Panoramic views from Reeds, Boroka and The Balconies lookouts
Essential things to pack
- Water Bottle
- Warm clothing
- Swimmers (summer months)
- Money for for meals not included
Important Booking Info
- Children are permitted on most tours, however, due to the nature and length of tours it may not be recommended. On this tour we do not take passengers under the age of 8 years old.
- Groups that wish to book with children must upgrade to a private room.
- Accommodation Upgrades: Double/Twin Rooms must be booked in pairs of 2, Single Rooms are for 1 passenger only.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required to complete walks.
Where will I sleep on tour?
Accommodation includes dormitory style rooms and shared bathroom facilities.
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack plus a day pack.