No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Start your working holiday in Darwin stress-free with our 5-day arrival package, including accommodation, a guided day tour to Litchfield National Park, and access to hundreds of job opportunities – all taken care of for you!
5 Day Darwin Working Holiday Arrival Package
- Trip Styles: Budget
Begin your Australian working holiday in the Northern Territory with the Darwin Work and Travel Arrival Starter Package.
Don’t stress about starting your working holiday in Australia.
Let us take care of everything you need when you arrive in Darwin, including 4 nights’ accommodation in a popular Darwin hostel, pre-arrangement of all necessary legal documents to work in Australia, 12 months full membership to a Northern Territory and Australia-wide job board, and a fully guided day tour to the amazing Litchfield National Park!
Are you planning to start your working holiday in Australia but feeling overwhelmed with all the preparations? Our 5 Day Darwin Working Holiday Arrival Package is the perfect solution to help you ease into your adventure without any stress or hassle.
With this package, you’ll receive everything you need to kick off your working holiday in Darwin, a city that’s known for its laid-back culture and access to some of the most stunning landscapes in Australia. The package includes 4 nights’ accommodation in a popular Darwin hostel, which is located in the heart of the city center, making it easy to explore and meet new friends.
But that’s not all. We also provide everything you need to legally start work in Australia, including assistance with setting up an Australian bank account, Tax File Number, and Sim Card, as well as obtaining your Medicare card. This will help you get organized and ready to start earning money as soon as possible.
To help you get to know the region and its surroundings, we also offer a fully guided day tour to the breathtaking Litchfield National Park, which is a must-visit attraction in Darwin. You’ll have the opportunity to cool off in the swimming holes and waterfalls and experience the magic of the natural beauty of the park.
This package also includes a 12-month full membership to a Northern Territory and Australia-wide job board, which gives you access to hundreds of job opportunities in various industries. This will help you secure a job quickly and easily and start your working holiday on the right foot.
We understand that starting a new adventure in a new country can be daunting, which is why we provide a welcome pack with local information to the region, as well as assistance and information with setting up an Australian bank account, Tax File Number, Sim Card, Medicare, and recommendations for local bars, cafes, and activities. This way, you’ll feel supported and confident in your new surroundings.
Our 5 Day Darwin Working Holiday Arrival Package is designed to make your transition into your working holiday as smooth and stress-free as possible. We take care of everything you need, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy your new adventure.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($654)
Add to Package ($903)
Total Price: $1,557Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
- Explore Darwin, the tropical capital city of Northern Territory and the gateway to Kakadu
- Experience a range of activities from national parks to historic sites and magical markets, perfect for adventurous young travelers
- Stay in a modern and social hostel located in the heart of the city center
- Receive help and support from local working holiday experts
- Visit Litchfield National Park and cool off in its swimming holes and waterfalls, a truly wonderful experience.
Comfortable walking shoes for Litchfield Day Tour
Swimmers & Towel for Litchfield Day Tour
- Including 4 nights’ accommodation in a popular Darwin hostel, everything you need to legally start work in Australia organised before you arrive, 12 months full membership to a Northern Territory and Australia-wide job board and a fully guided day tour to the one and only Litchfield National Park!
- Travel from 1st April 2023 to 31st March 2024
- Additional dorm nights at $35AUD including breakfast