No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
A great adventure tour just to Kakadu National Park with comfortable accommodation each night. No camping here!
3 Day Kakadu 4WD Accommodated Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Combine small groups, great walks, and good accommodation on this 3 day Kakadu tour for those looking for a bit of excitement and adventure!
Explore the wilderness of Kakadu National Park on a 3-day Kakadu 4WD adventure! One of our most popular Kakadu tours for seniors as this tour has adventure throughout the day but comfort at night.
You’ll see all the main attractions such as Jim Jim Falls and Ubirr Rock.
Combining small groups, and great walks, this is a great Kakadu tour for those looking for a bit of excitement and adventure! Includes a wildlife cruise on Yellow Waters at sunset. This iconic cruise allows you to spot some of the fantastic bird species in Kakadu National Park. And if you are lucky maybe a big Crocodile!
Visit the Warradjan cultural centre, learn the stories and history of Kakadu’s traditional landowners.
Accommodation options on this tour include the Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel and Cooinda Lodge Kakadu. Accommodation is twin share, with ensuite facilities and air conditioning. Dinners are at your own expense so you can experience the wonderful food at the hotel and resorts in Kakadu.
We travel by 4WD vehicle through Kakadu National Park on this Kakadu 3 day tour. So this tour is still full of adventure as you explore Kakadu. We will hike daily so a good level of fitness is required.
The perfect Kakadu tours for seniors and those over 50 who still want adventure but also a level of comfort at night.
3 Day Kakadu 4WD Adventure - Accommodated June - Sept
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
- 2hr Sunset Cruise on the famous Yellow Waters
- 4 Wheel driving to Jim Jim Falls
- World famous Ubirr for views over the Nardab floodplains and into Arnhem land
- Gunlom Falls in the southern end of Kakadu
- Warradjan cultural centre
- Maguk (Barramundi Gorge)
- Please note our tours are focused on adventure. This includes 4WD vehicles on rough and rugged dirt tracks, longer hikes, and swims. You will get dirty and be challenged. This is not a luxury bus tour. Your accommodation is comfortable but the activities are still adventures and require a good level of fitness.