No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Allow us to show you one of our favourite places on earth Litchfield National Park.
1 Day Litchfield National Park Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $155
Journey with us to the Litchfield National Park, home to some of Australia’s most spectacular and stunning waterfalls.
Introducing your Litchfield National Park tour experience. Enjoy the breathtaking views, iconic magnetic termite mounds and crystal clear pools. Enjoy the majestic views of the Adelaide River floodplains where guests can have the opportunity to join the Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise and see these wild reptiles up close. If you’re a keen bird-watcher then come immerse in the wetlands of Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve. Home to an abundance of native wildlife and fascinating rare birds.
On our Litchfield National Park Tour, you will have the opportunity to journey through some of Australia’s most diverse landscapes, sandstone pillars, panoramic floodplain views, picturesque waterfalls, and the bustling plant and animal life. There are several bushland walking tracks with the best lookout views the Litchfield National Park has to offer.
A must do travel destination when visiting the Northern Territory!
Litchfield National Park from Darwin [LF-B]
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
- Uncover the spectacular hidden waterfalls of Litchfield National Park
- Explore the famous cascading plunge pools of Florence Falls, nestled in monsoon forest
- Cool off in shallow pristine pools of Buley Rockhole or Wangi Falls
- Stroll the diverse wetlands boardwalk at Fogg Dam Conservation Centre, a bird-watchers paradise
- Visit the impressive century-old Magnetic Termite Mounds located in the Litchfield National Park
- 1L refillable water bottle
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Swimwear & towel
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Tropical strength insect repellent
- Money for snack and lunch alternatively you can BYO as we will have an eski onboard to keep items chilled
- Small day bag
- Camera to capture the scenic views.
What time does the tour start?
7:30am – Travelodge Resort Darwin – 64 Cavenagh St Darwin City (main meeting point)Please arrive 5-10 mins prior to your nominated pickup location, so as not to delay or miss your tour.
There are other pick up locations on request. Please see your tour details after confirmation.