No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Perfect tour if you are backpacking in Australia! Sail the Whitsundays, Camp out on Fraser Island and enjoy some good times!
15 Day Brisbane to Cairns Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
2022 DEPARTURES: 9 Oct, 6 Nov, 4 Dec
2023 DEPARTURES: 8 Jan, 5 Feb, 5 Mar, 16 Apr, 14 May, 11 Jun, 16 Jul, 13 Aug, 10 Sep, 15 Oct, 29 Oct
One of our most popular Brisbane to Cairns backpacker tours here at Real Aussie Adventures.
Starting off in the capital of the Sunshine State Brisbane. Your Brisbane to Cairns backpacker tour is perfect if you want to explore the East Coast with like-minded people.
Travel the East Coast on our guided tour from Brisbane to Cairns ticking off the highlights.
On Fraser Island (K’Gari) camp under the stars, visit a shipwreck, and swim in crystal clear waters before enjoying sundowners. A 2-days/2-night sailing trip on the Whitsundays to snorkel over vibrant fringing reefs and visit some of the world’s most pristine beaches.
Brisbane right up to Cairns on this 15-Day adventure. If you’d like to explore the best of the East Coast from rainforests and beaches to picturesque islands and destinations that are off the tourist trail then this tour is definitely for you. With a local guide (who will share their insider knowledge) and a bunch of like-minded travelers (who will become lifelong friends), you’ll explore everything that Aussie has to offer in style!
Join us on our Brisbane to Cairns backpacker tour, we cant wait to show you the East Coast!
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Live it up in the resort town of Noosa
- Embark on a 3-day 4WD Safari to Fraser Island.
- Visit the Mon Repos Turtle Centre to discover how incredible turtles really are and taste some of
- Bundaberg’s famous rum
- Explore the breath-taking Whitsunday Islands.
- Discover the magic of the Atherton Tablelands – from amazing waterfalls and lush rainforest to a pristine crater lake!
- Go for a moonlit paddle through the rainforest to stargaze and spot wildlife
- Enjoy the relaxed Cairns lifestyle and the fun nightlife that it’s famous for!
- Sturdy walking shoes/boots,
- Warm clothing,
- Waterproof jacket,
- Hat & Sunscreen,
- Water bottle,
- Motion sickness tablets,
- Insect repellent
- Luggage is limited to one piece per person with a maximum weight of 20kg plus a day pack
- A basic level of fitness is required for medium-length walks
- Accommodation is in 4-6 shared dorms in a range of hostels, backpacker resorts, and eco-lodges, apart from 2 nights K’Gari/Fraser Island (safari tents) and 2 nights Whitsunday Sailing (shared dorms/sections onboard yacht).
- 21 meals are included. We make regular supermarket stops so you can self-cater for other meals, or there are usually quite a few cafe/restaurant options in each location.