No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Beautiful sunrises and sunsets, ancient landscapes, and fascinating culture.
4 Day Uluru Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Experience the wonders of Uluru, Kata Tjuta, and Kings Canyon plus the opportunity to really experience the desert in Tjortja West MacDonnell Ranges.
This 4 day Uluru tour from Alice Springs offers an authentic outback adventure with a touch of style and quality.
As well as experiencing the wonders of Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta (The Olgas), and Watarrka (Kings Canyon), we’ll give you the opportunity to really experience the desert at Tjortja West MacDonnell Ranges. This small group adventure encompasses the very best the Red Centre has to offer over 4 days.
Participate in an indigenous cultural exchange at Uluru including an Aboriginal Guided walk.
Suitable for all ages and levels of comfort. Choose to sleep under the clearest southern stars you can imagine with your choice of traditional swag or pop-up tents. So this 4 day Uluru tour is perfect for those new to camping, as you can sleep in twin share tents and have access to hot showers and toilets at the campsite.
This Uluru tour is great for families, as we have guides specially trained for guiding groups with children. We take children from age 8 upwards. Show your child the magic of Uluru at sunset on this tour.
This Uluru tour is also perfect for those 35 and above. If you are over 50 and are looking for an adventurous tour that isn’t just a coach tour for seniors, then this 4-day Uluru tour if for you!
Start this tour in Alice Springs or Ayers Rock and finishes in Alice Springs.
Real Aussie Adventures is about adventure and getting involved. We don’t define by age but our trips are quite active. We get travelers from all over the world, people traveling by themselves, couples and groups. This tour is ideal for family groups, with children over 8 years old.
On this tour walking and hiking in Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon need a good level of fitness.
Uluru: Moderate level of fitness required. The base walk is on flat ground.
Kata Tjuta: Good level of fitness required. Walking on an uneven surface required to complete the Valley of the Winds walk
Kings Canyon: Good level of fitness is required for a four-hour walk around the canyon’s rim.
The perfect outback adventure on our 4 day Uluru tour from Alice Springs.
Red Centre Kings Canyon to West MacDonnell Ranges (Basic Swag)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Total Price: $4,490Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Kings Canyon Watarrka National Park
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park (Ayers Rock) lookout at Sunset
- Visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta cultural centre
- Sacred Rock Art Site
- Visit Mutitjulu Waterhole, Kuniya Piti, Kantju Gorge at Uluru
- Hike the Valley of the Winds or Walpa Gorge at Kata Tjuta
- Visit Tjoritja – West MacDonnell Ranges
- Explore Standley Chasm, Ochre Pits and Ellery Creek Big Hole
Essential things to pack
- 3L Refillable water bottle
- Wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Swimwear, beach towel & toiletries
- Comfortable sturdy hiking shoes (tread closed toe shoes)
- All-weather clothing (extreme conditions inc wind, heat, cold, day/night)
- 15kg soft bag & small day pack
- Tropical strength insect repellent
- Mosquito or fly net (summer months)
- Flashlight, headlamp or torch
- Money for snack and meals
- Bring your own sleeping bag & pillow (optional – if staying in a swag)
- Recharge power bank (limited access to power to charge phone or cameras)
Important Booking Info
- We will try to cater for most dietary needs and/or food allergies – passengers MUST notify the tour operator of any special dietary requirements, medical conditions at the time of booking.
- A minimum moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Length of walks will be between 2km to 6km each day, often over steep rocky sections and in direct sunlight and high humidity. An approximate 9-11km walk is included in this tour. Embarking on walks will be at the guide’s discretion to ensure safety of guests. Therefore, a medium/high level of fitness is required, and doctors’ certificate is required for people over 70 years (30-days prior to travel).
- Children aged between 8 to 17 years old, must be always accompanied by an adult or legal guardian and must stay in private twin rooms. Not suitable for infants or children 7 years and under.
- Limited storage space on our vehicle, baggage kept to 1 x 15kg travel bag, 1 x 5kg day bag.
- This tour is not suitable for mobility impaired travellers, wheelchairs, walkers or strollers.
- Itineraries may vary to adapt to seasonal changes and occasionally sites in the parks close or do not allow swimming. As safety is our top priority, we plan accordingly to ensure our guests have the most fun and best experience possible while on tour.
- Guests are asked to participate in the preparation of meals, clean up and vehicle unpack/loading, so everyone can relax together after a long day touring. It’s also a great way to get to know and connect with your fellow travellers.
Where can I start and finish this tour?
You can start this tour in Ayers Rock/ Uluru or Alice Springs.
If starting in Alice Springs pick up is 7 am.
If starting in Uluru. You will be picked up from the airport in Ayers Rock/ Uluru around 13.30 pm. You will miss lunch on day 1 so please eat at the airport or your resort before joining the tour.
This tour only ends in Alice Springs, around 5-6pm.
Where will I sleep on tour?
For the more adventurous traveller, we have the traditional outback camping experience. Guests will enjoy sleeping under the stars in a canvas covered bedroll, known as a “Australian Swag”. Basic Swag: $1150AUD per person
If you’re after a little more comfort, you can book our “Twin Share” safari style. It includes Kings Canyon Lodge on (Day 1) and Ayers Rock Safari Tents with mattress and linen on (Day 2). Safari Tent Upgrade: $1295AUD per person. To book the upgrade contact us for more details.
How fit do I need to be?
The physical level is moderate to extreme. Guided bush walks of up to 9km in total. 2-4km per day.