No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Perfect way to see all the main highlights from Melbourne. The Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island. Plenty of wildlife especially the world famous Penguins doing their parade.
2 day Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
This 2 day tour starts and finishes in Melbourne and overnights on the Great Ocean Road after seeing the 12 Apostles rock formation. Travel by ferry across Port Phillip Bay to the Mornington Peninsula and onward to Phillip island for the nightly penguin parade when penguins return from the ocean onto land for the night.
Take our two day Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula, and Penguin Parade Tour. See the spectacular 12 Apostles and hear the tragic story of the Loch Ard shipwreck at Loch Ard Gorge, Look for koalas and native birds in the wild, see the coastal townships of Apollo Bay and Lorne, stay overnight stay on the Bellarine Peninsula in a multi award winning Beacon Resort Holiday Park. Encounter Australia’s wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingos and much more, watch the famous penguin parade as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night.
Take a trip on the Great Ocean Road starting at the 12 Apostles and working along the coastline stopping at some magnificent spots along the way. Enjoy lunch in Apollo Bay, see koalas in the wild, as well as some spectacular scenery along the Surf Coast. Enjoy dinner (included) before spending the night in a town on the Great Ocean Road. On the second day, finish your journey along the Great Ocean Road before taking a ferry across to Phillip Island to spend some time exploring. Enjoy time getting up-close and personal with some Australian wildlife. To cap of the trip, see the magnificent Penguin Parade spectacle before heading back to Melbourne.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Combine 2 key destinations in a great overnight escape
- First highlight kicks off with the 12 Apostles & Loch Ard Gorge
- Drive the famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- Discover the ancient rainforest of Great Otway National Park
- Pristine surf beaches & quaint seaside townships of Apollo Bay and Queenscliff
- Enjoy a Ferry journey across Port Phillip Bay, waters home to sales, whales and dolphins
- Checkout the glorious peninsula as we take a ferry across Port Phillip Bay
- See an abundance of Australian wildlife on this 2 day journey of discovery
- Journey to Phillip Island Nature Parks and coastal boardwalks at the Nobbies
- Enjoy the Penguin Parade at sunset over Summerland beach
Essential things to pack
- Walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Money for dinner
- Warm clothing in winter
Important Booking Info
- Tour is not suitable for passengers under 14 years of age.
- Photography is not permitted at the Penguin Parade.