No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
So what are you waiting for? Experience the beautiful scenery. Explore the magic. Know the secrets buried in the soils of Yarra Valley. Join us in our Yarra Valley Wine Tour to find out the secrets hidden behind the picturesque vista of this wine producing valley.
1 Day Discover the Yarra Valley Wine Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Discover and explore the Yarra Valley as we visit Australia’s premier wine producing region in our Yarra Valley Wine Tour, this trip is guaranteed to be a hit with all Wine, Beer and Food lovers!
Hop onboard our fun and exciting Yarra Valley day tour. The Wurrundjeri people called the Yarra River “Birrarung” which means “river of mists”. You will be enchanted by this mystical valley complete with gourmet delights.
Throughout the day we visit two of our favorite boutique award winning wineries and one cider house and ale brewery, each selected for excellence in customer experience and quality wine tastings. Before heading back to Melbourne we stop off to indulge in free chocolate at the picturesque Yarra Valley Wine Tour Chocolatier and Ice-creamery, offering over 250 different handcrafted chocolate and truffle varieties. You’re sure to walk away with something delicious from the ‘Great Wall of Chocolate’.
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Yarra Valley Local Produce Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Discover the Yarra Valley, Australia’s premier wine region
- Indulge in some sweet samples from the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice-Creamery
- Morning visit to two stunning boutique estates with cellar-door tastings – Helen & Joey and Helen’s Hill
- Free time to explore the gateway town and heart of the Yarra Valley; Healesville (lunch at own expense)
- Try a local craft beer at Watts River Brewery, meet the passionate brewers
- Relaxing afternoon tasting of sustainably grown and harvested cool climate wines with scenic vineyard views
- Reconnect with loved ones in a small group atmosphere
Essential things to pack
- Water bottle
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- All weather clothing
- Photo ID
- Spending money for lunch and local produce
Important Booking Info
- All wine, cider and food tasting are included in the price of the tour. Just bring money for any extras you wish to purchase and take home.
- This tour is suitable for 18’s only.
- Please only bring a Small day pack with you on tour (Not suitable for Backpacks/Suitcase/Prams/Wheelchairs/Pushers)
- At Autopia Tours, we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Is this tour family friendly?
No, this tour is suitable strictly for people 18 years and over.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
We allow only small day packs on board. We have no storage facilities for large backpacks, suitcases or other items.
What time does the tour start?
8:00am – Old Melbourne Gaol – 377 Russell St Opposite Space Hotel. Please arrive 5 -10 mins prior to your nominated pickup location, so as not to delay or miss your tour.
There are alternative pick up locations on request, please see your confirmation documents after booking.
What time does the tour end?
Returns to Melbourne approx 4:30PM