No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Witness one of Australia’s most spectacular wildlife experiences on this Phillip Island day tour. Not only will you get to see the Penguin Parade, but you’ll also get to handfeed kangaroos, get up close to koalas and witness the rugged rocky coastline of the Victorian Island.
1 Day Phillip Island and Penguin Parade Tour
- Brand: Budget
See the famous Penguin Parade on Phillip Island and take a guided walk through Phillip Island’s Koala Reserve.
Heading out of Melbourne we begin our day at a Wildlife Park to meet some furry Australian favourites. Hand feed the kangaroos, see koalas and get up-close and personal with other native Australian wildlife. Travel over the bridge and onto Phillip Island tour, known for its natural beauty, sandy beaches, rugged cliffs and unique penguin parade experiences home to a colony of around 32,000 little penguins.
Our Penguin Parade and Koala Highlights includes the WWF Antarctic Journey.
Penguin Parade & Koala Highlights Tour (General Viewing)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Witness hundreds of the world’s smallest penguins
- Sunset at the Penguin Parade with spectacular coastal views
- Visit Seal Rocks boardwalk & explore The Nobbies Centre
- Guided ranger experience through the Phillip Island Koala Reserve
- See the Penguin Parade’s award winning visitor information centre
- Explore Phillip Island’s natural beauty and majestic coastline
- A family-friendly Australian wildlife discovery experience
Essential things to pack
- Water bottle
- Hat and sunscreen
- Warm clothing for the Penguin Parade
- Comfortable walking shoes
Important Booking Info
- No photography allowed at the Penguin Parade.
- Please only bring a Small day pack with you on tour (Not suitable for Backpacks/Suitcase/Prams/Wheelchairs/Pushers)
- At Autopia Tours, we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Is this tour family friendly?
Yes, this tour can cater for children of all ages.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
We allow only small day packs on board. We have no storage facilities for large backpacks, suitcases or other items.
What time does the tour start?
13:45pm (summer) / 11:45am (winter) – Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne.
Seasonal departure times to maximise our sunset experience, as this is when the penguins arrive.
- 04 October 2020 – 03 April 2021 summer @ 1:45pm
- 04 April 2021 – 02 October 2021 winter @ 11:45am
- 03 Oct 2021 – 02 Apr 2022 summer @ 1:45pm
- 03 Apr 2022 – 01 Oct 2022 winter @ 11:45am
** Please arrive 5-10 mins prior to your nominated pickup location, so as not to delay or miss your tour.
What time does the tour end?
Returns to central Melbourne approx midnight (Oct-Mar) / 10:00pm (Apr-Sep).