No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Bring your sense of adventure and fun as you travel with us to the Grampians. Be mystified by the beauty of the mountain’s natural wonder. Explore nature in its rawest and wildest!
1 Day Grampians Great Escape Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $140
Explore mountains ranges, waterfalls and encounter wildlife on this Grampians Tour
Enjoy exploring one of the world’s oldest most spectacular mountain ranges on our Grampians day tour from Melbourne. The area is full of native wildlife, including kangaroos, emus and birdlife, so be sure to keep your eyes open! Travel to the delightful town of Halls Gap & take a stunning walk through Wonderland Ranges. Learn about the fascinating Indigenous culture at the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. View the remarkable Jaws of Death, Balconies Lookout and walk to the base of the magnificent Mackenzie Falls.
Journey with us to the Grampians or Gariwerd, one of Australia’s ancient and spectacular mountain ranges. Known as Gariwerd by local Indigenous people. Enjoy the breathtaking views and amazing landscapes. Learn and appreciate the rich Aboriginal heritage. Encounter native wildlife and fascinatingly lush vegetation of the Grampians National Park.
On our Grampians Tour to the National Park, witness the spectacles of sandstone ridges, rugged mountain ranges, panoramic views, picturesque waterfalls, and the bustling plant and animal life. Travel into the heart of the Grampians National Park tour, one of the world’s oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges. Rich in Aboriginal history and culture significance surrounded by an abundance of Australian wildlife, and prepare yourself for some seriously breath-taking scenery. Enjoy bushland hiking trails with the best lookout views the Grampians National Park has to offer.
Enjoy the breathtaking views and amazing landscapes.
Grampians Eco Wilderness Escape
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Visit Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Experience wildlife encounters with kangaroos & emus
- Visit Reeds or Boroka Lookout
- Visit McKenzie Falls or Silverband Falls
- Walk out to the Balconies lookout and Jaws of Death
- Guided Bushwalks and hikes
- Explore the town of Hal
Essential things to pack
- Bottle of water
- Sunscreen and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- All weather warm cool clothing
Important Booking Info
- Due to the nature of the trip, please be reminded that this Grampians National Park Tour is not suitable for children below 8 years old for safety reasons.
- Make sure you are physically fit for this Grampians tour because there will be a lot of nature walks. So be ready with your comfortable walking shoes and water bottle.