No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Avoid all the normal tourist masses that visit the 12 Apostles, giving you a better opportunity to capture that picture perfect photograph without crowded lookouts.
1 Day Reverse Great Ocean Road Without the Crowds
- Trip Styles: Budget
This day tour departs from Melbourne and takes you along the beautiful sights of the Great Ocean Road in reverse. Visit the stunning 12 Apostles, Lord Ard Gorge and Otway National Park, plus much much more. A beautiful day tour from Melbourne for everybody who wants to see these iconic places, and avoid the crowd.
Travel along one of the world’s most spectacular routes, the Great Ocean Road in reverse. Discover the breathtaking scenery in the ancient rainforest the Great Otway National Park, and visit the world-famous Twelve Apostles. Be exposed to dramatic coastlines, endless sights of beaches, ancient rainforests, and you might get to see some wildlife during the trip.
All these amazing must-see highlights combined in one tour which we operate in reverse to avoid the crowds will create unforgettable memories for adventurers of all ages!
Great Ocean Road Without the Crowds Reverse
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Experience the spectacular 12 Apostles shipwreck coast without the crowds
- Visit the pristine beach of Loch Ard Gorge in the glory of a mid-morning sun
- Search for Australian wildlife in its natural habitat
- Enjoy a guided walk through an ancient rainforest
- Drive along the famous National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road
- Eco-conscious and sustainable tour experience
Essential things to pack
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Weather appropriate clothing
Important Booking Info
- Please only bring a Small day pack with you on tour (Not suitable for Backpacks/Suitcase/Prams/Wheelchairs/Pushers)
- At Autopia Tours, we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Is this tour family friendly?
Yes, this tour can cater for children of all ages.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
We allow only small day packs on board. We have no storage facilities for large backpacks, suitcases or other items.
What time does the tour start?
7:35am at the Immigration Museum – 400 Flinders St Cnr Market St Melbourne. Please arrive 5-10 mins prior to your nominated pickup location, so as not to delay or miss your tour.
There are other pick up locations on request. Please see your tour details after confirmation.
What time does the tour end?
We aim to be back in Melbourne city centre at approx 8:30pm.