No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Explore the Great Ocean Road over 3 days from Melbourne to Adelaide on our small group tour.
3 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians One-Way from Melbourne to Adelaide
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $495
Enjoy three days en route to Adelaide taking in Australia’s most spectacular coastline, including the Great Ocean Road. The Grampians National Park exhibits some of Victoria’s most diverse wildlife.
Enjoy three days traveling from Melbourne to Adelaide taking in Australia’s most spectacular coastline, including the Great Ocean Road, visiting Victoria’s most outstanding National Parks. Port Campbell National Park is home to the Twelve Apostles and the spectacular Shipwreck Coast. The Grampians National Park is rich in aboriginal history, exhibits some of Victoria’s most diverse wildlife, has brilliant hikes/walks and stunning rock formations and waterfalls.
Melbourne to Adelaide 3 Day Tour - Basic Dorm [MA3-B]
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Take a journey along the National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- Checkout the pristine surf beaches and seaside town of Apollo Bay, spot Southern Right Whales migrate up the coastline from Jun-Sep
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park
- Be blown away by the beauty of the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge & Razorback
- Uncover the wonders of Tower Hill Conservation Reserve an ancient volcano streaming with wildlife
- Explore the rugged wilderness of the Grampians National Park and guided scenic bush trails
- Spectacular Reed’s & Boroka Lookout views and MacKenzie waterfalls
- Learn about our Indigenous culture at Brambuk Cultural Centre
- Guaranteed Australian Wildlife sightings ie. kangaroos, emus, echidnas & koalas
Essential things to pack
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
- Towel & toiletries
- Swimming gear
- Warm clothing and waterproof jacket and pants
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Money for meals not included
Important Booking Info
- Upgrades to Hostel and Motel double/twin and single rooms are available on a request basis only. Please enquire at time of booking
- Transport Type: Smaller Buses maximum of 24 seats
- At Autopia Tours, we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Where will I sleep on tour?
Accommodation includes dormitory style rooms and shared bathroom facilities.
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack plus a day pack.
Is this tour family friendly?
Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children aged between 6 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
What time does the tour start?
7:35am – Immigration Museum – 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne. Please arrive 5-10 mins prior to you nominated pickup time so as not to delay or miss your tour.
There are alternative pick up points available on request. Please see your confirmation documents after booking to arrange if another location is more suitable for you.
What time does the tour end?
We arrive into Adelaide approx 7:30PM on Day 3.