No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
This tour starts and finishes in Melbourne, perfect long weekend getaway or for those with flights in and out of Melbourne. A budget trip to see the main highlights of the Great Ocean road.
3 day Great Ocean Road And Grampians Tour Melbourne To Melbourne
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $495
This tour is currently taking a break from operation, it will be back in October 2021
Our three day adventure will take you on a journey of discovery combining the breathtaking coastline of the Great Ocean Road and the hinterland of the Grampians National Park.
Our three-day adventure will take you on a journey of discovery along the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians National Park, with plenty of time to soak up the scenery and attractions.
Combining these destinations into one tour with overnight stays will enable you to extend your time at each highlight maximise your experience.
Your first night’s accommodation is located in Warrnambool at the end of the Great Ocean Road. Second night situated deep within the Grampians National Park at Halls Gap Surrounded by bushland and stunning mountain landscapes
Great Ocean Road to Grampians 3 Day Tour - Basic Dorm [GG3-B]
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Journey along the National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road, see the Memorial Arch
- Reconnect with nature on a rainforest walk through the lush Great Otway National Park
- Be blown away by the panoramic views from the 12 Apostles lookout and Loch Ard Gorge beach
- Enrich your cultural awareness of those that came before at Tower Hill Conservation Wildlife Reserve
- Guaranteed Australian wildlife sightings in there natural habitat ie. kangaroos, emus, echidnas & koalas
- Explore the rugged bush landscape of the Grampians National Park
- Capture the views from Reed’s, Boroka and The Balconies Lookout
- Impressive hike to the summit of the Pinnacle Lookout
- Cool off at the base of MacKenzie waterfalls
Essential things to pack
- Walking shoes/boots
- Insect repellent
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Water bottle
Important Booking Info
- Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children aged between 6 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
Where will I sleep on tour?
Accommodation includes dormitory style rooms and shared bathroom facilities.
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack plus a day pack.