No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Enjoy a great day out from Cairns as you visit Cape Tribulation Beach, Alexandra Lookout, Daintree River Cruise and Port Douglas.
1 Day Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest and Wildlife Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
A full day to see the Cape Tribulation region north of Cairns where the ‘reef meets the rainforest’. Stop at the Wildlife Habitat to see native animals, enjoy a cruise on the Daintree River and guided rainforest walks.
Want to see the Daintree and Cape Tribulation? Take a day trip from Cairns to Daintree Rainforest to visit Cape Tribulation and the tropical rainforest.
Our Cape Tribulation highlights on tour include the scenic journey along the Great Barrier Reef Drive from Cairns to Port Douglas. You will visit the Wildlife Habitat, and take a journey on the Daintree River Cable Ferry plus a Tropical Lunch. Take the famous walk on the Rainforest Boardwalk, visit Cape Tribulation Beach and marvel at the views of the rainforest at Alexandra Lookout. Plus enjoy the incredible environment and flocks of tropical birds on our Daintree River Cruise.
Cape Tribulation is located within the Daintree National Park and is renowned as “where the oldest rainforest in the world meets the Great Barrier Reef”. On tour your guide will deliver informative and relevant commentary about the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area. We aim to educate and increase awareness about the bio-diversity and ecological and cultural significance of this magnificent area.
Depart Cairns around 7 am and return around 7.30 pm for a full day out on tour in Cape Tribulation on our Daintree Rainforest tour.
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Wildlife
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($229)
Add to Package ($149)
Add to Package ($255)
Total Price: $633Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Scenic Coastal Drive
- Visit the Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Explore the world’s oldest rainforest with one of our knowledgeable local guides and visit Cape Tribulation Beach!
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Alexandra Lookout- the best lookout in Cape Tribulation
- Daintree River Cable Ferry and Daintree River Cruise
Essential things to pack
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bottle of water
- Money for drinks and snacks
- Swimmers, towel, dry change of clothes & a light jumper in winter months
Important Booking Info
- We offer a children’s discount to children ages 4-14 years inclusive. Ask us for more details if you are traveling as a family.
- Return transfers (pick up & drop off) included.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- Eco-Certified Day Tour to the Daintree Rainforest. As eco-accredited tour sustainability is extremely important to us and we work hard to further reduce carbon emissions and help our environment.