No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
If you love getting out of the cities and into the heart of a destination, this tour is for you! We hit all the best outdoor attractions Tassie has to offer with the help of our awesome local guides and a small group of like-minded travellers. No stone is left unturned on this jam-packed adventure around the island. The perfect tour for nature lovers who want to explore every inch of Tasmania in under a week.
5 Day Hobart to Hobart Tasmania Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $725
Discover ultimate Tasmanian sites on this 5 day tour of the island. Explore amazing waterfalls, beautiful hiking tracks, mountains, dramatic coastlines and the quaint but quirky towns of Tassie.
Discover this amazing Island with an expert guide and a fun tour group. Spot the famous Tasmanian wildlife and explore the beautiful landscape of the island.
This tour gives you the opportunity to get out in nature and hike on a daily basis, which means you will be spending more time in the beautiful scenery rather than staring at it from behind a bus window. Tasting the delicious Tasmanian produce and meeting the friendly locals, this tour offers a perfect balance between relaxation, fun and activities.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Hobart 5 Day Tour
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Russell Falls
- Lake St Clair
- Montezuma Falls
- Cradle Mountain National Park
- Ronny Creek
- Cataract Gorge
- Bay of Fires
- Tassie Devils!
- Wineglass Bay
Essential things to pack
- Drink bottle
- Comfortable trail walking shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea)
- Waterproof jacket (just in case)
- Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)
Important Booking Info
- In Tasmania, we wish to acknowledge the palawa and pakana as the Traditional custodians of the land and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters, and culture. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
- This tour is Advanced eco-certified. Our tour aims for minimal impact, leave no trace principles. Accredited with Parks and Wildlife Tasmania and Accredited Tourism Business Australia, we hold Eco Certified Tourism Green Travel Leader and Advanced Ecotourism Accreditation Certification.
- We are also ROC (Respect Our Culture) Certified.
- All transport provided in our modern and economical turbo diesel vehicles.
- Where possible we use locally owned accommodation and eat in local establishments that source their produce close to home.
- Hostel Dorm style accommodation is based on same-gender dormitory rooms with shared same-gender bathrooms.
- Motel style accommodation is based on private Motel rooms or self-contained Cabins with private bathroom facilities. If booking a Twin or Double accommodation option, a minimum of 2 persons is required. We are unable to match up single travellers into a Twin-share option.
How much luggage can I bring?
You can bring up to 20kg of luggage to be stored in our trailer while traveling, we advise you to bring a day pack for access to day-to-day items.
Can I be dropped off at the airport?
If you have a flight out later than 7.30 pm, we can drop you directly at the airport on the last day of the tour.
What time does the tour start and end?
Pick up from Hobart CBD Hostels or Motels at approx 7:00AM on day 1. Drop off back in Hobart at approx 5:30PM on day 5.
How much spending money do I need to bring?
Please allow enough spending money for meals and drinks not included on the itinerary, as well as any souvenirs or extra’s you may want to purchase throughout the tour.