No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Our Hobart to Launceston Day Tour brings you in close contact with some of Tasmania’s most spectacular scenery.
1 Day Hobart to Launceston Tour via Wineglass Bay
- Trip Styles: Budget
An action-packed tour day travelling from Hobart to Launceston via the world-famous Wineglass Bay and Tasmania’s stunning East Coast.
Take a one-day adventure in Tasmania to the popular Wineglass Bay from Hobart to Launceston. Take a one-day Hobart to Launceston tour. Start in Hobart and finish in Launceston.
Visit famous Wineglass Bay in Freycinet National Park. Located in the heart of Freycinet National Park Wineglass Bay is a stunning natural destination in Tasmania and has to be at the top of your list when planning a holiday to Tasmania. Travel from Hobart to Launceston in 1 day with this action-packed day tour. Experience sensational scenery, Great Short Walks and many scenic stops along the way.
Our Hobart to Launceston tour via Wineglass Bay starts your day in Hobart and drops you off in Launceston. Not only traversing Tasmania but adding in the highlight of visiting Wineglass Bay. We pick you up in Hobart for this Wineglass Bay Tour and drop you off in Launceston at the end of the tour. So this tour is great if you are flying into Hobart and out of Launceston as we take you between the two cities with a great visit to Wineglass Bay in between.
Jump in our comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle and experience the finest sightseeing that Tasmania has to offer. Our knowledgeable driver guides you on an exciting day exploring the rich landscape of Freycinet National Park and magnificent views from Wineglass Bay.
Hobart to Launceston via Wineglass Bay - Active one-way Day Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Explore Freycinet National Park (4+ hours)
- Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout (moderate uphill walk 45 mins)
- Choose the option to extend your walk to the white sands of Wineglass Bay (longer walking option 2.5 hours)
- Visit beautiful Honeymoon Bay
- Take in the spectacular 360-degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk (easy 20 mins)
- Enjoy some fresh oysters from Freycinet Marine Farm
- Visit historic Campbell Town and the Convict Brick Trail.
- Treat yourself to the delights at Kate’s Berry Farm before returning to Hobart!
- Check out the unusual convict built Spiky Bridge
Essential things to pack
- Sensible shoes for walking.
- A variety of warm and weatherproof clothing.
- Hat & Sunscreen Large water bottle, snacks, lunch (or buy it on the day).
- Sense of adventure
Important Booking Info
- Suitable for children over 8 years old.
- Our tours are designed as full active days of fast-paced travel, we are also at times exposed to the outdoor conditions of the day.
- On all tours, we offer a central city hotel or backpacker hostel pick up.
- We do not offer a pick up from residential addresses or from Air BnB accommodation.
- We operate small group Active Day Tours using Toyota Commuter and Toyota Coaster vehicles. These seat maximum passengers of 13 or 20 respectively.
- We consider our tours to be active, visiting National Parks and wild areas focusing on the great short walks of Tasmania. Although most of the walks are classified as ‘easy’, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential.
- We educate all our guests on ‘Minimal Impact Bushwalking’ and the ‘Leave No Trace’ policy’s before entering our National Parks. We provide accurate interpretation and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests about how to treat wildlife with patience and respect.
- You are able to bring one piece of luggage for storage during the day, and 1-day pack for use during the tour.
What time does the tour start?
All our tours are scheduled to depart the city at 7.30am. Our first pick up is normally at 7.00am. Your pick up time will be confirmed at the time of booking depending on your hotel or hostel location.
Are any meals included?
We do not supply lunch, snacks or beverages on our tours, but we do stop along the way for you to purchase food to suit your budget and taste. This is usually a Bakery style stop in a regional town along the way to the main destination for the day. You will then be able to enjoy a lunch break during the tour day, usually somewhere scenic and suitable for a rest stop. However, if you prefer to bring your own snacks, please feel free to do so.
How much luggage can I bring?
As we operate small group Active Day Tours, our tour vehicles are not equipped to handle excess luggage. On our Active Day Tours we expect that each traveller will have a day pack only to store your daily essentials such as drinks, jackets and sunscreen while on tour for the day. No other luggage is able to be carried on our day tours. If you are moving hotels or have onwards travels you will need to ensure this is stored for the day at your hotel/accommodation prior to boarding the tour bus. If you attend a tour with luggage without consultation with our Reservations Team prior to travel, you may be refused entry to the tour vehicle.