No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
How to spend 3 days in South Australia? We have the perfect 3 day itinerary for you, visit Mclaren Vale, Hahndorf and Kangaroo Island. Wine, food and wildlife in abundance on this tour.
3 Day McLaren Vale and Kangaroo Island Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Spend three incredible days exploring Hahndorf, the infamous McLaren Vale wine region and then hop over to Kangaroo Island.
Food, wine and wildlife is the name of the game on this 3 day tour.
First we visit McLaren Vale for a bit of wine tasting before heading over to Kangaroo Island. You will spend two nights on Kangaroo Island at our exclusive Cape Willoughby accommodation on tour. Traverse Kangaroo Island, spot seals at Seal Bay, explore the Remarkable Rocks, taste honey and spot nocturnal wildlife.
The perfect adventure from Adelaide.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Wine tasting in McLaren Vale
- Grab a coffee in Hahndorf
- Spot nocturnal wildlife on Kangaroo Island
- Visit the famous Remarkable Rocks
- Wide brimmed hat
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle (1.5 litres)
- Walking shoes/boots
- Casual and warm clothing
- The tour is not designed for single travellers due to the accommodation used. If single travellers wish to join the tour, they must pay the price of two guests.
- If ferry times are changed significantly then the itinerary may operate in reverse whereby McLaren Vale will be visited on day three instead of day one. We may also visit a beautiful winery on Kangaroo Island if ferry changes limit our time in McLaren Vale.
How much luggage can I take on tour?
Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to one day pack and one soft overnight bag/backpack. Excess luggage should be stored at your Adelaide accommodation.