No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
4 Night Sea Dragon Kangaroo Island Experience
- Trip Styles: In Style
Our 5-day package at Sea Dragon Kangaroo Island includes 4 nights in the room type of your choice, 1 and a half days touring the highlights of Kangaroo Island, breakfast daily, and dinner nightly. Plus plenty of time to relax and soak up the views on our property. Or take some of our beautiful nature walks to see Cape Willoughby Lighthouse and the spectacular Devil’s Kitchen
Sea Dragon Lodge is our Kangaroo Island holiday accommodation, located a 30-minute drive from Penneshaw ferry terminal.
Our Deluxe Ocean View Rooms offer a comfortable and tastefully decorated ensuite, perfect for two adults in twin or king bedding arrangements. Set within a picturesque valley, surrounded by native flora and fauna, you may even spot a mother kangaroo or wallaby with their joey.
Our Superior Ocean View Suites boast larger living areas, perfect for relaxing and taking in the breathtaking views. These suites can sleep two adults and two children or three adults comfortably.
For the ultimate luxury experience, our Luxury Ocean View Villas offer expansive lounge areas, large decks with outdoor porcelain baths, and unparalleled coastal views. These villas can accommodate two adults in a separate bedroom and two children or one adult on the sofa bed in the lounge room.
A truly fantastic kangaroo island accommodation. Offering unique and authentic wilderness escapes on Kangaroo Island. The stylish lodges have been created to offer comfortable accommodation whilst boasting glorious views.
A Kangaroo Island retreat for you to come and relax and explore.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
- 4 nights of high-quality upscale accommodation at Sea Dragon Kangaroo Island.
- Dramatic view of the ocean and Pink Bay on our property, over 600 meters of absolute beach frontage.
- Full day nature-based tour of Kangaroo Island visiting primarily the western end of the island including Seal Bay Conservation Park and all key attractions in Flinders Chase National Park; namely Remarkable Rocks, Cape de Couedic, Admirals Arch, and Weirs Cove
- Half-day ‘Taste of Kangaroo Island’ tour focusing on the farm gate and beverage industry on the island.
- Rates on request.
- Rates are quoted AUD gross per person on a half-board basis including return shared scheduled transfers between Sea Dragon and Penneshaw Ferry Terminal or Kingscote Airport, daily premium continental breakfast and two-course dinner, arrival bottle of wine, freshly-baked bread, and 1.5 days deluxe small group tour. Valid March 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023* (*excluding holiday dates.)
- All accommodations have stunning ocean views, private bathrooms, and private ocean-facing decks. Deluxe Rooms are approx 30 sqm, Superior Suites (approx 45 sqm) have a combined bedroom and lounge area and Luxury Oceanview Villas are a free-standing approx 90 sqm private villa with separate bedroom, an expansive lounge/kitchen area, and a large deck with a two-person outdoor bath.
- For maximum enjoyment of all guests and for the safety of young children, we do not allow guests under the age of 12 years.
- Our eco-friendly footprint is important to us on Kangaroo Island. All accommodations are constructed to 6-star environmental ratings and have substantial eco-friendly features which include 85% of our total electricity is generated by solar power, 3 x Enviro Septic systems that convert sewage to freshwater for irrigation, and energy-saving appliances and lighting.
- Sea Dragon has three Oceanview room types starting from Deluxe Rooms through to Superior Suites and Luxury Spa Villas.
Deluxe Rooms are beautifully appointed ensuite rooms. Suites are slightly bigger than Deluxe Rooms, also stunningly appointed, featuring a separate lounge area to the bedroom and ensuite bathroom. Villas, our most luxurious offerings, are private individual buildings featuring a separate bedroom, bathroom, an expansive lounge and a large deck.
- When booking a scheduled transfer, clients will travel with other guests. If a private transfer is booked then clients will pay a supplement for this service and travel on their own private service.
- The specific locations on tour will vary depending on the time of year, seasonal produce, operating hours, and other operational factors.
Who is welcome at Sea Dragon Lodge?
Sea Dragon is suitable for many guests who vary from young professionals and honeymooners, right through to older experiential travelers, retirees, and well-traveled families. Single travelers are very welcome and have the ability to meet people on our scheduled small-group tours during the day while having privacy and solitude in their own room, suite, or villa..
What amenities will I have at the lodge?
Spectacular and sweeping ocean views Oceanview decks with outdoor furniture.
Set in secluded bushland settings
Privacy, apart from the wildlife at your doorstep Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout Contemporary furnishings
USB charge points throughout
Iron and ironing board
Mini-Bar snacks and beverages (additional cost) Eco-friendly design including solar electricity and rainwater
What will I eat and drink at Sea Dragon Lodge?
Included in our Sea Dragon experiences is a daily premium continental breakfast and a two-course dinner prepared by our in-house chef. Breakfast will be served in-room each morning and depending on the room type booked, you may be served dinner in our main lodge or food will be provided late afternoon to be heated at your leisure and enjoyed privately in their own room. Sea Dragon provides a range of delicious “home-cooked style” meals with the majority of fresh produce being sourced from the island. Certain food types such as cheeses need to be brought across from the mainland because they are not produced locally. Vegetarians, vegans, lactose intolerant and other dietary requirements are catered for however must be advised at the time of booking.
Similarly, any allergies or food intolerances must be advised at the time of booking, including information about the severity of your allergy.
All of our menus are designed to be well-balanced for guests’ enjoyment, however, our staff are not nutritionists so if allergies are severe, please be aware that in order to participate in these tours and accommodation you will need to have adequate travel insurance which covers emergency medical evacuation, and we will ask you to sign an allergy waiver.
Guests can choose from the menu upon arrival at the property, but for those wanting meal upgrades, we ask that they be requested at the time of booking.