No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
3 Day K’Gari Fraser Island Tour from Hervey Bay
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $699
Spend 3 days over on Fraser Island resort stay and 2 days fully guided tour of K’Gari.
Our most popular 3 day Fraser Island tour. Fully guided, sleep at both Kingfisher Bay Resort and Eurong Beach Resort on the island plus explore Fraser Island with our expert local guide.
Experience both coasts of the world’s largest sand island. Start in Hervey Bay taking the ferry over to K’Gari and return to Hervey Bay after your adventure.
Diverse wildlife is present on K’gari with dingoes, birds of prey, and whales (July to October) Spot wildlife from our 4WD coaches around FraserIsland with custom-built panoramic windows. Keep an eye out for K’gari’s most famous resident – our pure-bred dingoes!
The perfect Fraser Island tour for 3 days with plenty of relaxation, some adventure, and a small group experience.
Fraser Explorer K'Gari Getaway ex Hervey Bay
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
- Accommodation at both Kingfisher Bay Resort and Eurong Beach Resort
- Two days of guided touring
- Fraser Island’s most comprehensive itinerary
- Lake McKenzie – Fraser Island’s most iconic swimming spot – relax along the pristine white silica shore and immerse yourself in the crystal-clear fresh water.
- Central Station – admire the towering trees growing from sand and explore along the rainforest boardwalk.
- Pile Valley – wander through the subtropical rainforest and marvel at the centuries-old Satinay trees and towering palms.
- 75 Mile Beach – cruise Fraser Island’s beach highway and join Air Fraser for a scenic joy-flight over the island (optional extra).
- Eli Creek – wade through the shallow waters or float downstream towards the Coral Sea!
- Maheno Shipwreck – visit the famous rustic ruins that was once a luxury cruise liner. Washed ashore in 1935 it is now a photographer’s paradise!
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – be amazed by these spectacularly technicoloured sand cliffs and the Dreamtime tale of how they were formed.
- Indian Head – as the most easterly point of the island, marine life such as turtles and rays are often spotted in the waters around the base of this rocky headland.
- Champagne Pools – experience this amazing natural jacuzzi, as crashing waves meet the volcanic rock pools along the shore.
- Lake Wabby – trek across Hammerstone Sandblow with your expert guide and be rewarded with a dip in this emerald-green freshwater oasis.
Essential things to pack
- Walking shoes/boots
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Lake Wabby is a 4km return walk through bushland and across soft sands – a moderate fitness level is required.
- Self-Driving: Check-in at our Mainland Reception in River Heads. After arriving at this location, a courtesy coach will provide transport to the ferry departure point, and you will arrive directly at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
- Once on island, you can enjoy a range of resort facilities and check in to your hotel room (after 2.00pm). All checked-in bags will be delivered to your hotel room through the resort’s porter service.