No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
You will have an unforgettable Fraser Island Tagalong adventure in 4WD vehicles with an experienced tour guide perfect for nature enthusiasts of all ages and levels of experience. Ideal for those traveling alone or in a small group.
3 Day Fraser Tagalong Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Explore Indian head, Champagne pools, Lake Wabby, Lake Mckenzie and much more on this 3 day Fraser Island guided tour.
On our 3 day Fraser Island tagalong tour you will have an experienced knowledgeable lead guide as you drive around the Island. Walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley in the heart of Fraser Island, 4wd drive the 75 Mile Beach to Indian Head Swim at Champagne Pools and Eli Creek, take photos at The Maheno Shipwreck and colored sands, and adventure along 4wd tracks to the secret Lake Allom and swim with the turtle’s.
You will relax, play and swim at the beautiful blue Lake Birrabeen. Have a relaxed, friendly, and loads of fun. 3 days is just the right amount of time to enjoy Fraser Island.
Join us on our 3 Day Fraser Island Camping Tour today!
Meet like-minded travelers and see all the sights as you self drive around Fraser Island.
Fraser Island Tag Along Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Three fun filled days on Fraser Island
- Barbecue, sunset and sunrise walk
- Swim at Eli Creek and Champagne Pools
- See the turtles at Lake Allom and view the Knife Blade sand-blow
- Take photos of The Maheno Shipwreck and The Pinnacles (coloured sands)
- Relax and play at Lake Birrabeen
- 4×4 on the 75 Mile Beach with our adventurous Tour Guides
- Climb Indian Head and see the marine life from the head
Essential things to pack
- Sleeping Bag & under-sheet is essential as linen is not provided at the beach lodge (hire available $15 includes a FREE Tote bag)
- Small bag with swimwear and a change of clothes
- Warm clothes (Island can get cold at night time)
- A camera to capture the memories
- Your biggest smile
- Alcohol and snacks if you wish
- But most importantly, a sense of adventure and fun!
Important Booking Info
- No off-road driving experience is necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods. There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license (automatic transmission).
- Passengers only need to be a minimum of 18 years of age (tour not appropriate for children).
- Until April 2023 this tour is camping only.
Is food included on tour?
All meals are prepared and cooked by our wonderful volunteers and guide, but you can help out if you want!
Alcohol and snack shop with the group and guide the morning of departure
Do I need to do a 4wd safety briefing?
Yes, this is a government requirement, and is usually best done the day before you want to depart to Fraser Island, but can also be done the morning of departure for the 10:15am barge. It takes about 1hour and this also gives us the opportunity to meet our clients.
What are the drivers licence requirements for hiring a vehicle?
The person hiring the vehicle must be over 21 years of age. They must have an open licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience. International travelers must have a current international licence.
Where will I sleep on tour?
Stay at our exclusive campsite at Central Station. We have a bush camp cooking set up.
Toilets, hot showers ($2 coin)
Twin share tents or (single upgrade)
Camp pillows are provided
You need to bring a sleeping bag or you can rent one for $15.
Until April 2023 this tour is camping only.