No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Kuranda tour from Palm Cove enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch plus the Kuranda Scenic Railway, and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
1 Day Classic Kuranda Tour from Palm Cove
- Trip Styles: Comfort
A full-day adventure to Kuranda, in World Heritage Rainforest. Experience the award-winning Rainforestation including the Army Duck tour, the Koala and Wildlife Park and the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience.
Kuranda day tour from Palm Cove. Kuranda is a picturesque village located in World Heritage Rainforest.
This tour is a full-day adventure from Palm Cove to Kuranda.
Your Pam Cove to Kuranda day tour includes a visit to the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park, where you can take a tour on a historic World War II Army Duck, as well feed a kangaroo, and meet a Cassowary in the Koala and Wildlife Park. Rainforestation Nature Park is perfect in all weather, rain or shine.
Visit the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience including boomerang and spear throwing and traditional Aboriginal dances. You will enjoy the Kuranda Scenic Railway and the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway as part of your transfers. Kuranda Scenic Railway winds along forested hillside tracks carved out by early settlers. You will then arrive in Kuranda nestled in the rainforest, a vibrant and historic village.
If you are spending a few days in Palm Cove join us on the perfect Kuranda tour from Palm Cove
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Kuranda 'Classic' Tour ex Northern Beaches
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($282)
Add to Package ($229)
$283Add to Package ($283)
Total Price: $794Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Kuranda Village
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Lunch at Rainforestation
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return Coach Transfers on 100% Electric Coach from Accommodation
- This tour code BKB offers a pick-up from Palm Cove only. For pick up in Cairns see this tour: Classic Kuranda from Cairns
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
- BKB tours depart from Palm Cove need a minimum 6 passengers to guarantee departure.