No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
What more could you want over 2 days from Adelaide to Melbourne? Plus the option to choose between hostel or motel stay depending on the level of comfort you require. Adventure during the day and relaxing in the evening! We pick up from all main hotels in Adelaide and drop off in Melbourne city centre.
2 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Adelaide to Melbourne Tour
Beaches and Bush! Explore the wilderness, rugged bushlands and discover the hidden treasures of this region. Between Adelaide to Melbourne stretches the treacherous shipwreck coastline, rugged mountain ranges and miles of natural bushland rich in wildlife and Aboriginal history.
A great combination of hiking in the outback of the Grampians National Park and the coastal road drive of the Great Ocean Road. Beaches and Bush! Join our 2 days 1-night tour from Adelaide to Melbourne, one way. visit the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians.
Between Adelaide to Melbourne stretches the treacherous shipwreck coastline, rugged mountain ranges and miles of natural bushland rich in wildlife and Aboriginal history. During the two day trip you will see the world famous Great Ocean Road, Loch Ard Gorge, Brambuk Aboriginal Culture Centre, Australian wildife, the 12 Apostles, London Bridge (or Gibson Steps), the Grampians National Park and do a guided walk through Otway’s Rainforest.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Experience Aboriginal Culture
- Mackenzie Falls and Picturesque Lookouts
- National Parks and Bush Trails
- Koalas in the Wild
- 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge
- Beautiful Beaches
- World Famous Great Ocean Road
Essential things to pack
- Water Bottle
- Warm clothing
- Swimmers (summer months)
- Money for for meals not included
Important Booking Info
- Age Restriction: Children are permitted on most tours, however, due to the nature and length of tours it may not be recommended. On this tour we do not take passengers under the age of 8 years old.
- Groups that wish to book with children must upgrade to a private room.
- Accommodation Upgrades: Double/Twin Rooms must be booked in pairs of 2, Single Rooms are for 1 passenger only.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required to complete walks.
- At Autopia Tours, we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Is this tour family friendly?
Not suitable for infants or children 7 years and under. Children aged between 8 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack plus a daypack.
What time does the tour start?