No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Enjoy a morning discovering the sights, sounds and history of Adelaide city and Hahndorf
Adelaide City and Hahndorf Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Discover the highlights of Adelaide and Hahndorf on a morning sightseeing tour. This tour offers an opportunity to see some of Adelaide city, the historic Adelaide Oval, beautiful views from Mount Lofty Summit and the old German village of Hahndorf.
If you have a day to explore Adelaide this tour is perfect for you. A morning to see Adelaide city and Hahndorf on tour. With our fun, passionate and knowledgeable guides there is the opportunity to explore Adelaide Oval, pop in to see the famous Bradman Museum, and enjoy a complimentary tea/coffee.
Mounty Lofty summit offers amazing and panoramic views of the city and definitely provides a photographic opportunity not to be missed!
Whether you fancy popping into the boutique shops or relaxing with a coffee, the main street of the well-known old German village of Hahndorf is the perfect place.
With a pick up from your accommodation in Adelaide for this Hahndorf Tour, around 8.45am this morning tour is the perfect addition to your visit to South Australia.
Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Tour through the east end of Adelaide via parklands and the lovely eastern suburb areas
- Take in the magnificent views across the city to the sea from Mt Lofty Summit – the highest peak of the Mt Lofty Ranges
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Stop at the Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
Essential things to pack
- Warm Jacket
- Water Bottle
Important Booking Info