No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Experience wildlife and spectacular scenery at a leisurely pace over two days on Kangaroo Island.
2 Day Best of Kangaroo Island Coach and Hotel Tour
- Brand: Comfort
Take the time to explore Kangaroo Island, one of Australia’s finest nature-based tourism destinations. This relaxed yet comprehensive two-day tour takes in Kangaroo Island’s fascinating wildlife, spectacular coastal scenery, stunning landscapes and unique local produce.
Kangaroo Island is one of Australia’s finest nature-based destinations to travel and one of Australia’s National Landscapes.
Explore Kangaroo Island and its fascinating wildlife, spectacular coastal scenery, stunning landscapes and unique local produce. See all of this and more on this relaxed, yet comprehensive two day tour. Choose to stay in the townships of Kingscote, American River or Penneshaw and enjoy a night on Kangaroo Island between your two days of touring, or why not consider extending and staying extra nights?
Discover some of the most popular wildlife, food and wine attractions on Kangaroo Island – wander amongst the wild Australian sea lions at Seal Bay, watch an ‘In-Flight’ display of Australian Birds of Prey at Raptor Domain, sample KI’s finest produce and wines and enjoy a walk around Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park.
Visit Kangaroo Island on adventure tour and sleep in comfort, the perfect combination for the perfect island stay.
Ultimate Kangaroo Island (accommodation at Mercure KI Lodge, American River): Double Share (1 x King)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks and Admiral’s Arch
- Seal Bay guided beach walk
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Koala Walk at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- Birds of Prey free-flight show
Essential things to pack
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- Hat and sunscreen
- Towel and toiletries
- Clothing (even in summer)
- Water bottle
- Swimming gear
- Insect repellent
- Motion sickness tablets
Important Booking Info
- A courtesy pick-up and drop-off service are provided from selected Adelaide CBD hotels. Please notify us of your hotel on booking.
- This is based on accommodation at Mercure KI Lodge, American River: Double Share (1 x King) Please contact us if you require a Single.