No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
An actioned packed day tour to the famous K’gari (Fraser Island), the world’s largest sand island.
1 Day Fraser Island Guided Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
- Price From: $249
Enjoy a day over to Fraser Island from Hervey Bay. Visit the main highlights Maheno Shipwreck, Lake Mckensie, Eli Creek and the sandy highway of seventy-five-mile beach.
Aboriginal legend names Fraser Island K’Gari, meaning paradise and there are 75 miles of sights to enjoy, fresh-water lakes with turtles, rocky outcrops with magnificent views and a natural jacuzzi, all perfect to relax or swim.
Tick Fraser Island off your bucket list on a one-day adventure suitable for all ages!
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
- Lake McKenzie, enjoy a revitalising swim in the crystal blue waters and relax on the sandy white beaches… it’s picture perfect!
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach, as you drive along this sandy highway, you may spot birds of prey flying above or humpback whales as they migrate past (between July – November). You may wish to join the Air Fraser team for a scenic flight over the island – book with your guide on tour (optional extra).
- Eli Creek , float down this fast-flowing freshwater creek pouring out 80 megalitres of water daily into the ocean.
- Maheno Shipwreck, enjoy a photo stop at the rusting wreck of the Maheno washed ashore during an out-of-season cyclone in 1935 – it’s one of Fraser Island’s most recognisable sites.
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands, learn how these technicolour sand formations were created and the Butchulla legends surrounding them. We stop to take a picture as we drive along Seventy-Five Mile Beach.
Essential things to pack
- Walking shoes or sandals
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
Important Booking Info