No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Explore the changing moods of the Blue Mountains Sunset Tour in the late afternoon sunlight and capture the sunset over the rugged ranges and valleys. This tour is designed to avoid the peak hour traffic of Sydney with later departures and returns to maximize our time enjoying the stunning scenery and native forests.
1 Day Blue Mountains Sunset Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Joins us as we visit one of the most spectacular World Heritage-listed National Parks in the Blue Mountains Sunset Tour Sydney. Enjoy the sun setting over this serene vista, and then have your camera ready for our Australian Wildlife that begins to show itself at dusk
Avoid the crowds on this relaxed Blue Mountains day tour and see the sunset over the Blue Mountains. With a late morning departure, you’ll have extra time to enjoy Sydney before heading out on tour to the World Heritage-listed National Park.
Joins us as we visit one of the most spectacular World Heritage-listed National Parks in the Blue Mountains in our Sunset Tour from Sydney. Spanning across thousands of hectares of wilderness rainforest, canyons, sandstone escarpments, and towering eucalyptus trees that creates a haze of blue vapor under the harsh Australian sun. You will be amazed and enlightened as your guide introduces you to native flora and fauna and the Aboriginal stories from the region.
After a long bushwalk enjoy a relaxing lunch (included) before making your way to view the incredible Jamison Valley and the iconic Three Sisters. Enjoy the sun setting over this serene vista, and then have your camera ready for our Australian Wildlife that begins to show itself at dusk. Relax as we return to the city with an experience gained and memories of a lifetime.
A Blue Mountains day tour with a difference.
Blue Mountains Sunset & Wilderness Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Late morning tour departure – Avoid the crowds!
- Enjoy the twilight magic and mystery of the Blue Mountains National Park at sunset
- Escape to the wilderness of a World Heritage LIsted area, located in New South Wales
- See the iconic and spectacular Three Sisters rock formation, overlooking picturesque landscapes
- Guided bush walks along secret trails of a World Heritage Listed area
- Amazing lookout views across Jamison Valley
- Walk the National Pass to Wentworth Falls
- Australian wildlife sightings in their natural habitat
Essential things to pack
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Warm/wet weather clothing
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Money to purchase beverages/ lunch
Important Booking Info
- Small day pack ONLY (Not suitable for Backpacks/Suitcase/Prams/Wheelchairs/Pushers)
- A reasonable level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Enclosed sturdy walking shoes are recommended.
- Select hotel pick up / drop offs