No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
You will have an unforgettable Fraser Island Tagalong adventure in 4WD vehicles with an experienced tour guide perfect for nature enthusiasts of all ages and levels of experience. Ideal for those traveling alone or in a small group.
2 Day Fraser Accommodated Tagalong Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $495
Explore ancient rainforests, stunning lakes, and unique landscapes on an overnight 4wd self drive guided tour on Fraser Island.
Join our 2 day tagalong tour on Fraser Island, walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley in the heart of Fraser Island, 4wd drive the 75 Mile Beach to Indian Head Swim at Champagne Pools and Eli Creek, take photos at The Maheno Shipwreck and colored sands and adventure along 4wd tracks to the secret Lake Allom and swim with the turtle’s.
Relax, play and swim at the beautiful blue Lake Mckensie.
The best part of this package is its fully accommodated, no camping for you, you will sleep at our Beach lodge. Well known for the great food our private beach lodge at Happy Valley Fraser Islands Eastern beach. We have toilets, hot showers, barbecue Beach access, and you can go for a lovely sunrise walk in the morning.
Self drive Fraser Island, meet like-minded travelers and see all the sights.
Fraser Island Tag Along Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
- See all the sites unique to Fraser Island in 2 days
- Visit Lake Birrabeen
- 4WD drive the 75 Mile Beach to Indian Head Swim at Champagne Pools
- Zip around in a pink four-wheel-drive vehicle
- Float your troubles away at Eli Creek
- Admire the pristine white sand and vivid blue water of Lake McKenzie
- Take the perfect picture at the Maheno Shipwreck
- Wander beneath ancient rainforests next to a crystal-clear creek
- Sleeping Bag & under-sheet is essential as linen is not provided at the beach lodge (hire available $15 includes a FREE Tote bag)
- Small bag with swimwear and a change of clothes
- Warm clothes (Island can get cold at night time)
- A camera to capture the memories
- Your biggest smile
- Alcohol and snacks if you wish
- But most importantly, a sense of adventure and fun!
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods. There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license (automatic transmission).
- Passengers only need to be a minimum of 18 years of age (tour not appropriate for children).
Is food included on tour?
2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and some snacks. All meals are prepared and cooked by our wonderful volunteers and guide, but you can help out if you want!
Alcohol and snack shop with the group and guide the morning of departure
Do I need to do a 4wd safety briefing?
Yes, this is a government requirement, and is usually best done the day before you want to depart to Fraser Island, but can also be done the morning of departure for the 10:15am barge. It takes about 1hour and this also gives us the opportunity to meet our clients.
What are the drivers licence requirements for hiring a vehicle?
The person hiring the vehicle must be over 21 years of age. They must have an open licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience. International travelers must have a current international licence.