No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Operated primarily by wind power, this is the most sustainable and environmentally friendly way to travel to the Great Barrier Reef.
1 Day Low Isles Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
A full day of sailing and snorkelling awaits with our deluxe cruise from Port Douglas
Join our 1 Day Great Barrier Reef Tour from Port Douglas. Visit Low Isles snorkeling from Port Douglas. Experience the Great Barrier Reef with a snorkeling and sailing tour to Low Isles.
Relax on the white sandy beach of the island, snorkel over the magnificent coral gardens in the blue lagoon on a guided snorkel tour with a marine biologist and swim with turtles in their natural habitat. Enjoy a trip on the glass bottom boat with reef interpretation by our skipper, and explore the nature and history of Low Isles on an Island Heritage Walk with our expert guides. Enjoy delicious morning and afternoon teas and a buffet lunch and the thrill of pure sailing on Sailaway VI, a luxury Lagoon 560 sailing catamaran.
Our sailing day tour from Port Douglas is perfect for your unique, special reef and island experience.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Sail on a vessel that is a high end luxury, high-performance sailing catamaran
- Five hours at Tropical Low Isles
- Guided snorkel tour
- Glass bottom boat viewing and reef interpretation
- Enjoy a full day experience of the Great Barrier Reef
- Beach towel
- A friendly smile and your consideration for this precious Marine National Park and World
- Heritage site
- Credit Card – For onboard purchases of alcoholic beverages, soft drinks/juices
- Sailaway holds Advanced Eco Tourism Accreditation and is a Climate Action Leader. Ecotourism is ecologically sustainable tourism with a primary focus on experiencing natural areas that forests environmental and cultural understanding, appreciation and conservation.
- This is an adventure tour suitable for travellers with good mobility. To participate in snorkelling you must be confident in the water with good swimming ability, as snorkelling can be a strenuous activity.